1 shot one fooking goal

yeah its true for me denis had a great deal in where we are today i think we owe him alot

i have to take back my decission about hleb being one of our best players i think he is a luxury player yes he has ability and made the 3rd goal for baptista with stick foot tonight but when a team needs to dig deep he is giving the ball away and not tracking back very well and i think ribery would replace him hes electric.

i think gallas is solid and brings alot to the team... but im noticing toure is making alot of mistakes of late and i dont know why.

what i notice is when you dont have the attack like we normally do we have to do more defending and more midfield work and thats when you get to know how good the players are and how they deal with pressure!

would city of put so many players forward if henry was playing i dont fooking think so they would know it would be a mistake!

now diaby was running the show until he went off i saw glimpses of vieira in him tonight his tackles was excellent and his going forward was identicle to vieira and he most important his hard but fair tackles was getting the croud going and the players we needed that and as soon as he went off you noticed the difference.... have we a gem in this player ???

fooking hell fabregas must get the young players award now lol... amazing again!!!!!

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited:
again Arsenal struggled to score tonight. so many chances. does Wenger not give these guys shooting practice??

i still think arsenal need a new Top class goalie and a centre half. am not convinced with toure and Gallas. defo need Ribery.

but the biggest improvement would have to come from the existing players and not from new signings. just as man utd have done

thats the million dollar question.... will wenger trust them to produce solid results next season and not buy in the summer....

i think they are capable of it but its the inconsistency....which is mainly down to swtiching of for a second in a game and we get butt fcuked which has been the case for most of this season.......

I thought our game against Manu at the emirates would be a turning point for us, as we gave a solid focused performance....every one dug deep and ground out a result.........but that performance was obvioulsy short lived

again Arsenal struggled to score tonight. so many chances. does Wenger not give these guys shooting practice??

they have never needed it when henry bangs them in for fun and van pursy has one of the deadliest left foots in the business... but that could be a good thing... they are all trying to score now and must be practising shooting i mean i never knew fabregas could shoot and look at the 2 goals he has just scored... that will be a boost for us next season knowing a top player like him has that in his locker.

i agree aswell about the goalie not because of last night that was just unlucky, but im not convinced the players infront of him have full confidence in him which is a big concern

ribery is ideal for the right (henry get tapping pal lmao we are not chelsea!!!!!!), toure and gallas will gell im sure of that.

clichy has been one of our best players while i dont think he is ashley cole standard you cant argue we do have cover for him!

worried about eboue a little hope to see more timed tackles and better positioning from him, right now he is not as good as lauren which is a downer

attack and midfield not to concerned unless we get henry and van persy injured again i mean how unlucky is that i dont think it will happen and walcot will be back aswell and i have high hope for him!

Arsenal have a good team next season can be very big i expect the league to be even more closely contested.

Gallas is one of the best in the world in his preffered position CB.

Henry still a predator in front of goal and Van Persie is quality.

Cesc you have one of the best young players in the world.

Plenty of positives for you.

Diaby looks quality.

Your central midfield has tons of quality and we wouldn't mind some of you players

Back