1 red light

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
? Any one no what the one red light is saying in bottom right hand corner, had it do this last night when i first switched it on to play a game, switched the console off and back on and it was ok all nite about 4 hr's no probs at all played 3 games after.

Cheers

only time ive seen that is when wrong firmware on dvd drive think screen gives error 64 an 65 also 61 from top of memory

Dont no what it was mate, 360 hasent been opened or had the drive flashed.

Thing run fine all nite after mate.

Thay dont look that well made not when you look at the old xbox that was solid in build, lol if you droped a 360 dont think it would ever work again look crap to me the way thay made it.

Still its working ok for now

Thanks

Dont no what it was mate, 360 hasent been opened or had the drive flashed.

Thing run fine all nite after mate.

Thay dont look that well made not when you look at the old xbox that was solid in build, lol if you droped a 360 dont think it would ever work again look crap to me the way thay made it.

Still its working ok for now

Thanks

This is what i got before the dreaded 3 lights of death! Are games freezing?

No mate no games freez, shouldent go tits up its only about 2 months old

have you got an Intercooler or a coolerking? they both gave me prob with red lights ..... i went for the madcatz upright cooler after that and no problems

No mate no cooolers on the 360, the red light hapened when i first put it on from cold, me 360 has got good air flow going all the way round it mate and its put flat down not standing up.

Anyway put it on last night and it booted ok and played me games ok so i dont no what made the light come on that night.

Still its working ok now.

Cheers

Back