1 month xbox live code

msidgwick

Inactive User
Reaction score
my son is 7 so now an again, very occasionally I play online with him or send him crates to his favourite garden game(pinata) full of money or animals and to do this i used the 48hr codes as i dont want him online permanently.

Yesterday i input the 48hr code but his xbox now says 48hr gameplay and he cannot retrieve the crates as he does not have a live gold account?? When i have done this previous it has given him gold live for 48hrs NOT gameplay because he has rcvd the crates before an even done video chat with him I now cant do anything with him

So anyone who has a 1 month gold code laying around unused I would be grateful if you could pm me please, free if poss but going rate will be paid if not. Thanks

Yea seen that but also seen 12 months at £17.99 and 3 months for £5 but dont want him online for that long, if cant get cheap 1 month im gonna go for the 3 months. Seller has no feedback so was waiting to see if he comes good before buying the cheaper 3 month live code. Thanks for prompt response.

Xbox live are doing an offer were you get 12 months gold for £23.99 and a free halo helmet avatar item....

Back