02 sims 300 free texts no TOP UP!!!!!! This works

I sent it on friday and have never topped up since it was a new sim and i still get free texts, although it doesnt show when i semd "balance".

only worked for me for one day gutted. any one else had the same thing?

Thanks m8 just got me sims throught the post , popped one in and did your message thing and got 50 mins anytime...lol. 15-20 quids worth for free with each sim?! Is there a way to change it to text messages or the cheaper free calls? Cheers!!

johnlennon said:
Thanks m8 just got me sims throught the post , popped one in and did your message thing and got 50 mins anytime...lol. 15-20 quids worth for free with each sim?! Is there a way to change it to text messages or the cheaper free calls? Cheers!!

aint a clue mate,onlyu just got my free sims todat triad it and got the same as you,,,,never tried it before lol

Last edited:
wicked

nice 1 thanks mate just what iv needed lol gud post lol:BLOBBY:

bro said:
aint a clue mate,onlyu just got my free sims todat triad it and got the same as you,,,,never tried it before lol
how did u both get 50 free anytime mins?
please share guys....

zooropa said:
Can u work this out guys,me and the wife are on o2 and we pay £10 a month for a combination of 100 txts or 100 mins but i have an extra 300 free txts where she aint got nothing : shocked2,i cant see how ive got that and she aint got nothing but we're on the same tariff

just athought..perhaps your balance needs to be £0 when you send the text to receive free texts

melttc said:
how did u both get 50 free anytime mins?
please share guys....
+

Simply pop the free 02 sim in your phone.

wait for the message "Welcome to 02 blah blah blah......." then send a text sms "BALANCE" without the quotes to 20202, you will see "Your balance is £0.00". You will shortly recieve a text from 02. saying

Yep thats what I did and got 50 mins anytime BUT!! it only lasts one day ;( still jolly good and the tarrifs not bad either. My balance was 0.00 whern I did it

brilliant the 50 mins is working a treat for me! Thanx mate

just got my new sims sent the text and got 50 mins for free.Don't you just love good finds like this.Cheers mate

Back