02 broadband - Free via quidco

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok got this from HUKD, seems a good deal.

O2 are currently doing their Premium Broadband for £9.79 to O2 customers, with 3 Months free on a 12 month Contract, making it £88.11 for the year. Plus if you sign up via Quidco, you can get £100 Cashback... Which means you would be £11.89 in Profit! and have FREE (very fast) broadband for a year!

You also get : -

- A FREE Wireless router
- FREE McAfee security software (for up to 3 computers)
- 200 FREE web texts per month

The Service has a download speed of up to 20 meg, and 1.3 meg upstream (which is the fastest you can get in a non-cable area), and the best part... UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS.

Note: I know this deal does depend on quidco cashback, but for those who are willing to take the (small) risk I think it is an excellent deal, especially being as O2 has a very good tracking rate of 98%, and 84% of the 2% of untracked queries have been successful ;-)

O2 Home Broadband discounts

Pay Monthly Customers
To keep getting your discount, you have to stay on O2 Pay Monthly. If you end your Pay Monthly contract, we'll charge you the normal price for your O2 Home Broadband.

Pay & Go Customers
If you're on O2 Pay & Go, we'll give you the discount straight away on your first bill. To keep getting your broadband at this price, you need to:

* make sure your mobile works and that it can make and receive calls
* top up at least £10 in the three months before your broadband bill date. Your broadband bill date is three days before you get your bill. So if your bill comes on the 4th, your bill date's the 1st. We'll send you a reminder a few days before if you haven't topped up enough.

If you don't top up in time, you won't get your discount for that month. But you can still get a discount for the next month.

To check how much you've topped up over the last three months, text 'topup' to 61202 from your mobile. It's free.

Awesome deal. I bet I still won't be able to sway my dad away from AOL though, despite the slow speeds & constant disconnections they provide.

Back