‘71 dead at filthy hospital’

fireblade

Elite Member
Reaction score
By CAROLINE GRANT
and TOM NEWTON DUNN

Published: Today

FILTHY conditions at a major hospital may have led to up to 71 deaths, it was claimed yesterday.

An inspection by the Government's Care Quality Commission at Basildon Hospital, Essex, found blood on floors and curtains, and soiled mattresses.

A source at the hospital claims the conditions resulted in a marked rise in fatalities.

And today the chairman of ANOTHER hospital Foundation Trust was removed from his post over a second series of failings.

Read more: Death rate probe at hospital | The Sun |News

have just been surfing this site and came across this, think the title says it all?

"uk-wales"

my job is to actualy clean operating theatre's and other parts of the Hospital where i work.
god knows how this place could get into such a state, a drop of blood or any other liquid has got to hit the floor where i work and we are phoned down to mop up and bleach the area.
Shit job but being the only bloke with dozens n dozens of women does have its advantages lol

my job is to actualy clean operating theatre's and other parts of the Hospital where i work.
god knows how this place could get into such a state, a drop of blood or any other liquid has got to hit the floor where i work and we are phoned down to mop up and bleach the area.
Shit job but being the only bloke with dozens n dozens of women does have its advantages lol

Im imagining some look like this

em9362.jpg

and hopefully (but reckon they are) not looking like this

34don5i.jpg

been watching this on the news today
quite shocking when its your local hospital

been watching this on the news today
quite shocking when its your local hospital

yes mate really shocking, wat i dont understand why would the owner/cleaners watever, let it get like that wat you think they should do next? somethink needs to be done.

"uk-wales"

That's my local hospital. Fingers crossed for good health and thanking the fact that I have BUPA cover.

Back