£95M Must be Won ?

We do the lottery at work 20 lines each week in a syndicate i do it on line we have about 200 quid in the kitty so tomorrow im goin to give two of the van crews 45 quid each to buy 30 lucky dip tickets each, one in Liverpool the other in Crewe and im going to buy 40 in Wigan so fingers crossed, and our normal 20 lines 180 squid f**k it youve gotta be in it to win it.

Just checked my ticket, and won jack.

Anyone else have any luck?

Not a thing...guess I won't be able to buy Liverpool another new striker now....drat.

I done a 4 lucky dips m8. just gonna check em out. If i've won , i won't be postin for a few days at least lol... checkin
BTW Jaffa .. we might get that new striker if i win lol

i got 2 main numbers ( 28,38) and 1 lucky star (1), but normally i would only win £6.40 lol but it varies on number of ticket sales dont it? so it could increase coudnt it ?

We must have the unluckiest syndicate in the work,having been playing twenty line each week and to date we have won only 1 £10 quid prize.

no one managed to get all numbers....... rolled down 6 uk people have shared 95 million with 10 others from europe!!!!!!!!!

i got one number and a lucky star :( if i had just matched the other lucky star of another number i would habe £7-£8 back lol better than a kick in the wotsits

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i got 2 main numbers ( 28,38) and 1 lucky star (1), but normally i would only win £6.40 lol but it varies on number of ticket sales dont it? so it could increase coudnt it ?

£7.10p - better than nothing m8!

woopeeeee ive won.
2 numbers and a star a whole £7.10 im rich rich rich beyond my wildest dreams lol.
I only put four lines on so £1.10 clear profit.
Im gonna stick 7 lucky dips on with the winnings for tonights draw.
Still not sure what to do with the 10p change though.
Any suggestions welcome.

won with 2 numbers and 2 stars. still only get £ 20.10 !

Back