£8.99 PAYG Mobile

Hi,

Got two of these phones from asda as they seemed a good deal for £9, you also get £1 credit for registering, but the phones are crap and hard to use, only good for kids that keep losing or busting them.

Regards

Muskrat

if they are still in mint condition, consider selling them to cex.co.uk, might make some money

Moto F3's are complete and utter junk, ASDA are doing them for £9, I was stupid enough to buy one 2 weeks ago, gave it to my kid to play with.

The worst phone I've ever used.

You aint seen the Nokia 1112 and LG2100 - I got them free from Virgin when I went for there 300mins/300text contract at only a tenner a month.
I cant believe they still make non colour fones, how sad is that, especially from Nokia.
1112 is on its way to cex and LG2100 is in my motor as a spare

I cant believe they still make non colour fones, how sad is that

Oh well, just goes to prove I'm a saddo then.:(

Seriously though, I only use my mobile to make phone calls (an old-fashioned way of contacting people) Why would I want a colour display?

You aint seen the Nokia 1112 and LG2100 - I got them free from Virgin when I went for there 300mins/300text contract at only a tenner a month.
I cant believe they still make non colour fones, how sad is that, especially from Nokia.
1112 is on its way to cex and LG2100 is in my motor as a spare

Mate the Moto F3 is a relatively 'new' phone and it has a black and white display which can only display a few characters at a time, sending and receiving SMS messages is a nightmare as you need to scroll each letter and spell the word in your head since the display can't handle any longer words, the phone doesn't store sent / received sms either and has a choice of 7 very basic old style ringtones, there are so many things wrong with this phone. :)

lol, surprised it can even send msgs, stuff like that makes u think why dont the companies actually make afew prototypes and then force the designers/developers to use em for afew days, they'd never get anywhere near full development stage.

Oh well, just goes to prove I'm a saddo then.:(

Seriously though, I only use my mobile to make phone calls (an old-fashioned way of contacting people) Why would I want a colour display?

Yea but as everything is colour now, even dirt cheap fones, Im surprised there is a market for it. Even if you pass it down to kids, they dont really like it (I know!).
I guess they are fine as a 2nd emergency fone.

LG2100 is small as well, difficult to use unless you got minute fingers! but hey, as a emergency fone with a free £5 virgin simcard, I cant really complain - its a total freebie

cex.co.uk offered around a tenner for the 1112 so a little more money :) Buy me a few pints!

Mate the Moto F3 is a relatively 'new' phone and it has a black and white display which can only display a few characters at a time, sending and receiving SMS messages is a nightmare as you need to scroll each letter and spell the word in your head since the display can't handle any longer words, the phone doesn't store sent / received sms either and has a choice of 7 very basic old style ringtones, there are so many things wrong with this phone. :)

I will bear that in mind, thanks.

Back