£25 to the guy who can help me

pothead130

Inactive User
Reaction score
i been trying for over 48 hours now and still having problems can itstall image fine using dreamup but flsh wizard it dont write anything to dreambox

anyone willing to help me on msn prob only take 15 mins il pay you £25 or a free skystar2 card

basicy need help setting emu and keys up

Moved to correct section. Please dont post in Dreambox downloads :)
As for setting up emus/keys etc, why not use a ready-made image?
Liam

£25 quid!

Hey dude us on DW dont do that stuff here, Jesus m8 you must be desperate to offer money!!!......any help on here is free gratus....no one offers money up to solve a problem here.....ffs

Rant over.

Why don't you just install the Neutrino image, it works great. No drama just follow Satcho's guide.

Frenchman

need more information pothead if you can flash an image with dreamup then use gemini105uk image its all ready you just need to do a scan when loaded no need to use flashpro but remember when youve flashed it to recheck your network settings

have been playing with various images myself today and have come to the assumption that you cannot flash a different image or backup over an already loaded image unles its the same type

ie a gemini105 has to go over a gemini105

i tried to flash a 2.5 gemini over 105 gemini just locked up

i see in another post your using a router have mine set on dhcp only way i could get it to work this lets the router choose an ip address for dreambox try setting dreambox this way and then look in router software for client list and see if dreambox is connected

thanks for your replys guys . the money thing was il ad such good day at anfield today and had few beers

i got the dchp all working but the problem is i can flash ok with dreamup but when i use flash wizzard its says its flashing but the box dont do anythink ie normaly the red light would flash when useing dreamup ,
but dont do anythink using flash wizard (you can even use the box while its flashing with flashwizard) so its not writing any image just stays the same

also when i use Gemini_250_DM500.img i get error at end of flash

Seeing that you have had some free info on your topic, I suggest donating your £25 to the site....good idea?...as you said it (Quote) il pay you £25

I think paypal is in order.

frenchman said:
Why don't you just install the Neutrino image, it works great. No drama just follow Satcho's guide.

Frenchman
@frenchman got your pm on other site ,so did you get it sorted mate?

pothead have used flash pro to load gemini 2.5 (the backup version posted by cyber2k) myself through router flash pro looks like its doing nothing but it did flash
are you using a wireless laptop because i have found i get better results with my laptop docked

pothead130 said:
i been trying for over 48 hours now and still having problems can itstall image fine using dreamup but flsh wizard it dont write anything to dreambox

anyone willing to help me on msn prob only take 15 mins il pay you £25 or a free skystar2 card

basicy need help setting emu and keys up

1 more post and you can download from here, you may wish to try FlashWizard RC4 which is in the download section, it sounds to me like the software is hanging rather than there being an issue with the box. Try downloading another copy, and the RC version. Restart your machine and have another go.

Also as Liam said there are a few compiled images here for you to try, that have the emu setup already..

Salty,

All working good. I had a problem with dreamup, I had to download the latest version from dream multimedia site, and flash a neutrino image with the serial cable.

Then used Flashwizard pro to load up Neutrino backup file.

Thanks to all who posted those files in the download area, when I get mine fully configured I will send in a backup of my area.

Frenchman

Why don´t you use FTP ?
It´s fast and uncomplicated.

dream4ever

all going now thanks for the help from french man :Cheers: and for the info on the site

the problem was i had to reboot the box: shocked2

how can i donate

Back