£16 to spend today

gadgethome

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have £16 on google play to spend by end of today otherwise I loose the bonus. I was hoping to buy extra space on gmail/drive but the credit is only valid in google play.

Any one recommend any good apps to purchase? I have a paid tasker and some of the autoremote/autovoice apps already.

Thanks
Paul

Hi, I have £16 on google play to spend by end of today otherwise I loose the bonus. I was hoping to buy extra space on gmail/drive but the credit is only valid in google play.

Any one recommend any good apps to purchase? I have a paid tasker and some of the autoremote/autovoice apps already.

Thanks
Paul

Its pretty impossible considering we don't know what your in to..
Maybe some apps for FTP or something your enhance relationship with a sat box.
A nice launcher for phone...

Tasker is great app to buy
Plex app if you have a plex server
That'll take care of about £6

why not use it for media, music has deal of the week at 99p album every week though the excellent google play music. They often also have some good deals on books and movies/ tv shows. - or you can leave it until you see something you will like.
I have about £8 on my account and am in no rush to spend it atm.

m8 is a good satnav app but its a monthly thing and used to be free :( yatse is a must if you have xbmc! spirit2 if you have a custom rom and a built-in radio tuner with no stock app (atleast with international samsung galaxy s3 anyway)

Back