How do you uninstall Personal Antivirus??

shanmugam83

Inactive User
Reaction score
I accidentally install the personal antivirus thinking that it was from my real virus protection and instead installed this mess of a program that's totally ruining my computer. It won't give me the option of uninstalling it either. I have looked at websites trying to get rid of it and I just keep getting the same one and it doesn't help at all. Does anyone know what I can do? My mom is going to be pissed when all these pop ups about viruses that don't even exist keep popping up 24/7. And, it won't let me on a bunch of websites either. Ahh! Help please, asap!!!!!! Thanks!!!

Ah woops didnt realise it was this programme you downloaded ignore my comments below I would do a full formatt chuck windows 7 on :mad:)

click on the start button bottom left then click computer then click uninstall programs (vista) or add remove programms (XP) scroll down the list then select uninstall

after its uninstalled you should do a Ad Aware spy sweeper are run Reg Mechanic to clean up all traces of the programme

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Back