Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: *Female Skins* for MOHAA

     
  1. #1
    DW Respected Member Aku-Aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,234
    DW Cash
    25

    Arrow *Female Skins* for MOHAA

    I found these female skins for MOHAA they maybe usefull for any 'Ladies' who like to play or if you like dressing up in womens clothes Whatever none of my business



    Six in all....just put files in MAIN folder

  2. #2
    oooo got any sheep ones, may lure digi in a game then

  3. #3
    VIP Member Zooropa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    12,891
    DW Cash
    565
    I may just fancy running around in ladys clothes trouble is that 1st lady wouldnt be able to run very fast without dieing from black eyes LOL

  4. #4
    Inactive User hacker999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,118
    DW Cash
    25
    wers me reply gone lol. som1 HAD to delete it

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker999
    wers me reply gone lol. som1 HAD to delete it
    You been talking drivel again hacker...lmao

  6. #6
    VIP POOF Dutcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Been to Rat's, have rash to prove it ;)
    Posts
    20,696
    DW Cash
    14,942
    Are you a LADY..... Boy These skins, does everyone need to install them for them to work ?

    I tried one ages ago of a dude in a pink bikini but I don't think anyone else could see it.

    Well no one commented anyways.
    If it can't be fixed with duck tape and a hammer then it's electrical



    Digi's too scared to come up north !

    I have a stalker and if your here well :-)

  7. #7
    VIP Member Zooropa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    12,891
    DW Cash
    565
    Im not sure m8,cant say ive seen any funny lookin skins on me travels just the usual ones mayb we can only see it when we choose it on our menu........

  8. #8
    Inactive User
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    359
    DW Cash
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutcho
    Are you a LADY..... Boy These skins, does everyone need to install them for them to work ?

    I tried one ages ago of a dude in a pink bikini but I don't think anyone else could see it.

    Well no one commented anyways.

    thats prob coz like one of the japenese ,models they couldnt see you at all. i had people walking rite by me , and i was shootin em , i thought WTF then realised they could not see me ...

  9. #9
    Inactive User hacker999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,118
    DW Cash
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by goochtyke
    thats prob coz like one of the japenese ,models they couldnt see you at all. i had people walking rite by me , and i was shootin em , i thought WTF then realised they could not see me ...
    Imao. might try these. real funnny when they cant see u.

Similar Threads

  1. Female Logic
    By nara in forum Fun & Laughter Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13th January 2008, 09:03
  2. Which bird is female ??
    By shaggy00211 in forum Fun & Laughter Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12th August 2007, 21:42
  3. Female drivers
    By ramraider in forum Fun & Laughter Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th March 2007, 18:55
  4. Mohaa Skins
    By WEE GORDON in forum Madbomber's Gaming forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd January 2007, 22:29

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks