Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by Rat:

:new update: :pulse: NOW WORKS AND INSTALLS ON BH IMAGES: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE PLUGIN INSTALLED THIS WILL UPDATE NEXT TIME YOU RUN THE UPDATER :pulse: :new update:

Rats_Bouquets_latest_Plugin_Updater

If your receiver gives you an OPKG error you might need to try the opkg.conf edit found in post 140 of this thread!

Rat's Bouquets @digitalworldz Channel/Bouquet Updater
we have moved to a new server :) so the plugin has been updated to point to the new server
not only that the plugin is now future proof, when you update Rat’s Bouquets the plugin will also search to see if there has been any changes made within the plugin and update itself if necessary
In order to carry on downloading Rat's Bouquet @digitalworldz via the plugin you will need to update to this new plugin
it's very easy to install though so dont worry
FTP the ipk to tmp folder
Depending on image used, on your receiver
Press Blue
Software Management
Install Local Extention
Memory /TMP
make sure a tick is in the file(s) you want to install
Green to install
Some images you may have to get to software management via menu
Please pass this information on to your friends that may use this plugin to download Rat’s Bouquet
apologies for the inconvenience, but things need improving 
Id like to Thank Mick @ DigitalWorldz for updating the original plugin and adding the auto updating feature, he worked really hard on getting this working as well as working on the forums, massive thanks
Also working alongside the DigitalWorldz forum we have created a blog that you can keep upto date with whats new and what changes to expect with Rat's Bouquet in the future, its still in its infancy but we are working on improving it day by day
SatelliteWorldz The Home of Rat's Bouquet @DigitalWorldz | New Plugin Will Be Available Soon
Rat

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add although this has been tested on a few receivers its still released as a beta as its not been tested on ALL E2 recievers

I have while testing different updates of the plugin just been installing over the old plugin
if you would prefer to remove the old plugin first
simply ftp to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins and remove the Rat_Updater folder then install the new plugin

if by any chance you do receive an error, please post them in this thread and they will be looked at
many thanks
:)

Added This from Post 140 from JonnyBravo :)

no probs mate...ftp to you box...got to folder "var"...then "etc".....then "opkg"....then right click on the "opkg.confg" file and edit it with notepad by adding the line "arch mipsel 100"....right at the bottom.....exit and save...now you can install any .ipk package...hope that helps mate...see below...right at bottom the line ive added..

fuakus.png

Last edited:
I see between places its been uploaded its had around 100 downloads upto now :)
just wondered if anyone has experienced any problems and what boxes you have installed it on
Thanks

hello , i am a newbie and finding all this very hard work , i would like to put this bouquet on my vu+ duo with black hole image but i cant work ouyt how to do it . please can you tell me where i put the rar file using Dcc.
thanks

Im not familiar with your image or box Im affraid mate
but try this

FTP the ipk to tmp folder
Depending on image used, on your receiver
Press Blue
Software Management
Install Local Extention
Memory /TMP
make sure a tick is in the file(s) you want to install
Green to install

or do you see something similar to that

Im really awaiting feedback from other users tbh where I haven't heard anything Im presuming everything is fine

Thanks for quick reply , where can I download ipk file , the one I downloaded was far file !

Un rar it mate ;)

What Box and image mate

Try the folloing telnet command. It should work. (assumption is thjat the ipk is in the /tmp directory)

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/rats_bouquets_latest.ipk

tired the above and i got
collected errors:
* wfopen: tmp/rats_bouquets_latest.ipk no much file or directory
*pkg_init_from_file: failed to extract control file from tmp/rats_bouquets_latest.ipk.

the file is def sitting there in the tmp folder

i have also treid to delete the old DW updater and try installing again no go :(

Have you deleted the old plugin manually from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/

you could try removing a file from /usr/script
then reinstall the plugin
see how that goes

yes deleted the old one manually.
ive just used VUCC and used the telnet function on that and copy/ paste the code you wote in prev post
seems to have worked...

now when it connected it said
FIRST STEP UPDATE ACTUAL PLUGIN
you package is being updated
SUCCESS updated plugin via OPKG

etc.. etc..

this sound like its the new one?

yes thats the new one :)

the next time people run this plugin there will be a very small update included :)

Mick was straight onto it, Thank You

Using on the solo,duo and gigablue UE (Original boxes) and it's flawless, brilliant plugin rat thanks very much.

Any news on the picons auto updater?

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback khan888, appreciated :)

picon addon shouldn't be too far away mate :)

installed, updated and ran it with no problems on my dm800se runing dbuk 2.1.2 :)

excellent work mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back