R p g TV frequency

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone know what frequency etc that R P G TV is on on astra 28.2 . Its a greyhound racing channel .From what I've seen it's sky 212 or free sat 401 on 11.222 H sym 27500 but I'm not picking it up.

Mods feel free to move as I wasn't sure where to put this as it's both sky & free sat from what I've read.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

It's generally likely to come up as 'Information TV' in most channel lists and scans, they sub lease the air time for various things, Racing Post Greyhound TV being one of them.

Got information TV but it says greyhound racing but shows a foreign language channel.

Checked it out last night just briefly and was all working here.

Not entirely sure what you mean though, when you say it says Grayhound Racing, what says this and where?

Info+1 is now RamadanTV at present

On information TV it was showing a foreign language channel but the epg showed rpg tv.
@Lavaman what frequency & symbol rate. Also do you mean you saw greyhound racing ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the Greyhound Racing was on last night when I checked. You can find the full Information TV schedule here:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

INFORMATION TV CAN BE FOUND ON ASTRA/EUTELSAT AT 28.2 EAST
Transponder C1L. Frequency 11.222GHz; Horizontal; Sym Rate 27500; FEC 2/3, Service ID 52006
SKY UK: CHANNEL 212 - FREESAT: CHANNEL 401

Back