Using open atv 4.1 and want to use only mgcamd and not oscam to connect to peer?

slyboxhd

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hello
All

As above, im using open atv 4.1 and the only way for me to get mgcamd working on the image is to use oscam............. with mgcamd in it witch has a strange order to start the cam,
Ie i have to go into softcam pannel and hit green to start the cam then exit out and restart gui before the cam will connect to peer, it will run fine and have no problem's there but if there is a
Power cut etc i have to do this song and dance every time to connect to peer :(
Can anyone help me in getting mgcamd only to work on this image as when i have only it working the cam should start its self if there is a power cut etc.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

try this mgcfgc with mgcamd 1.35

Attachments

• mg_cfg.rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 27
the softcam panel which is available will give you access to any cam you like, i have used the same one since using openatv since version 3.2

Attachments

• openATV Softcam Feed.rar
    2 KB · Views: 17
try this mgcfgc with mgcamd 1.35

Thanks for the file bobby :Cheers:
Ill give that one a go, i take it it will go into usr/keys, for some reason i can only get the oscam..... ones to work-access the softcam pannel, ill let you know how i get on :THANKS:

yes mate usr/keys line in newcamd.list

Hello
bobby

I must be doing something wrong?
I have try'd to load mgcam 1.35 and 1.35a then loading mg_cfg and put in the details into newcamdlist. and restarting the box with no joy?
Also the softcam pannel dont show? is there some thing im missing?
This is how i would have got it going before using openatv images, i can only get the cam going when i load a config that the image seams to like and opens the softcam pannel, ie only oscam...?
Thanks very much for your help with this :)

the softcam panel which is available will give you access to any cam you like, i have used the same one since using openatv since version 3.2

Hello
digi247

Thanks for the files, i cant seam to get it going with the ipk's you kindly put up,
do i have to change any file in /etc/opkg/secret-feed.conf-opkg.?? i ask because this is a message i got from telnet when loading the ipk " Collected errors:
* resolve_conffiles: Existing conffile /etc/opkg/secret-feed.conf is different from the conffile in the new package. The new conffile will be placed at /etc/opkg/secret-feed.conf-opkg."
I must be doing some thing wrong?
Thanks again for the help :)

Hello
bobby

Im sure the config does work, iv not doughted that at all, its me that is not setting it up properly,
Thanks for the scrren shout of the config, iv never set one of thoughs configs up before, could you please help me with how to set it up
do i put the line info beside the new camd.list part or is there more to it?
Thanks again for all your help :)

you putting CWS = and then your line

Hello
bobby

Thats how i would put the line in for a necamd.list but the problem im having is that the image wont let a cam start unless it is compatable, ie oscam..... is the only way for me to get the softcam pannel to show?
Or am i doing somthing wrong??
Have you used this methould on open atv 4.1?
Could you please post up the mgcamd 1.35 you use for me to try?
Thanks again for any help :)

Back