VU+ Solo2 X solo mini 2

cfcorp

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi,
Ive got one of these x solo mini 2 with open atv 4.1 on it.
Ive got a copy of cccam and i have a valid cccam.cfg (it works in my openbox).
I cant seem to get it to work or see the c line at all. ive even had the HD freaks image which had a ccam/softcam manager already installed which had plugins for cccam 2.1.3 and 2.3.0.
I have the FTP program filezilla and i can connect to my x solo via ftp over wifi (the box is has a usb wifi receiver on it) using the default user: root and password: dreambox
Ive tried to drop the cccam.cfg into the etc folder and it still doesnt see it.
Ive even confirmed this using the plugin dreamexplorer and it is there.
Any ideas as i am really kind of stuck?
is there any cccam plugin out there that allows manual entry of the cccam like you can do with the skybox/openbox?

I take it the cam is running on the cam panel ?

What openbox is it you have ?

If you ftp in to the etc folder or usr/keys on openAtv with filezilla you can edit the cfg by highlighting it then selecting edit.

Hi Ferret,
thanks for your speedy reply.
Its actually an x solo mini 2,
I followed what you said there and realized that i didn't put in the numbers after the password part of the c line in the cccam.cfg :bangshead:
i found the sample .cfg file where you said it would be and edited it and all works now.

Also where could i get a hold of the sat list which works for SKY uk/eire, im looking for the one that excludes the HD channels that don't work with cccam. Im used to just uploading the tpprog.dbs like on my sky box f5s.
Also is there anyway of only showing the favorites/bouquet view and not go back to selecting all channels?
is there any plugin where the channels are numbered like the original sky UK. i.e 101 is BBC and 520 is Discovery?
i have applied the blue HD skin and im pretty happy with the receiver.
What the desl with recording/timehift, it works with my hdd where i can live pause and it will start recording the stream and also allows fast forward etc. I did enable recording on scrambled channels too. it just seems more convenient to have the pause working and auto record. It doesnt seem to work with my 16gb pen drive which is NTFS.
so basically i wanted to know about:
Updated sky UK channel list for cccam with out blocked HD channels.
Any way of only showing the SKY UK favorites bouquet with sky channel numbering system(if possible)
Requirement for the recording/pause etc
if anyone can assist id be grateful.
thanks guys

Also where could i get a hold of the sat list which works for SKY uk/eire, im looking for the one that excludes the HD channels that don't work with cccam. Im used to just uploading the tpprog.dbs like on my sky box f5s.
Also is there anyway of only showing the favorites/bouquet view and not go back to selecting all channels?
is there any plugin where the channels are numbered like the original sky UK. i.e 101 is BBC and 520 is Discovery?
i have applied the blue HD skin and im pretty happy with the receiver.
What the desl with recording/timehift, it works with my hdd where i can live pause and it will start recording the stream and also allows fast forward etc. I did enable recording on scrambled channels too. it just seems more convenient to have the pause working and auto record. It doesnt seem to work with my 16gb pen drive which is NTFS.
so basically i wanted to know about:
Updated sky UK channel list for cccam with out blocked HD channels.
Any way of only showing the SKY UK favorites bouquet with sky channel numbering system(if possible)
Requirement for the recording/pause etc
if anyone can assist id be grateful.
thanks guys

Autobouquets plugin by lazeir seems to fit your needs

Hi,
that autobouquets does exactly that. thanks!!
I have a 1.8" ZIF HDD on a usb converter connected into the front usb port. Its a 30gb hdd formatted to FAT32. it works fine the first time i plug it in with the box booted up and it even records and timeshifts fine. The problem is when i put the box into standby or deep standby or restart the box the hdd is no longer being detected by the STB, unless i disconnect it from the USB port.
Do i need to mount it or convert it to EXT 3 or EXT 4 so that it always comes on with a restart of the STB?
Also, the same thing happens to my USB wifi wen i put off the STB and restart it, it doesnt connect to the wifi network and the wifi card is set to to "no" under use this interface and i have to set it to yes and restart the network. I dont think i disabled the Ethernet port in the network wizard, i wonder would this affect it?
any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Hi,
that autobouquets does exactly that. thanks!!
I have a 1.8" ZIF HDD on a usb converter connected into the front usb port. Its a 30gb hdd formatted to FAT32. it works fine the first time i plug it in with the box booted up and it even records and timeshifts fine. The problem is when i put the box into standby or deep standby or restart the box the hdd is no longer being detected by the STB, unless i disconnect it from the USB port.
Do i need to mount it or convert it to EXT 3 or EXT 4 so that it always comes on with a restart of the STB?
Also, the same thing happens to my USB wifi wen i put off the STB and restart it, it doesnt connect to the wifi network and the wifi card is set to to "no" under use this interface and i have to set it to yes and restart the network. I dont think i disabled the Ethernet port in the network wizard, i wonder would this affect it?
any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Is this i externally powered model ? It does need to be mounted but they may then need it to be in linux format i not 100% sure, try it. Mount it under device manager

I actually put it inside the STB and it is connected the USB port, its only a 1.8" drive powered by the 5v USB port. Ill try mounting it and i think it asks to be converted to EXT3 or Ext4 while its doing so.

Back