ticketmaster!!!!

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
trying to get wife 2 pink tickets and was in the queue the second it opened on 3 different machines and was 12-15k in the queue in a stadium of 70k and no tickets available when i got to buying them. why did it not close the queue when they were sold out.

Not even single tickets. not even the €250 tickets were available.

How does ticketmaster have a monopoly on ticket sales is beyond me i have never had a good experience and dont know anyone who has.

Its still allowing me search for tickets as if there are some available when there is not.

They are still saying tickets available but nothing comes up after queuing. Wtf are they at like

I was on from 5 minutes before 10:00 and joined queue at 8,800 ish but managed to get two tickets for Cardiff. Does seem ridiculous process.

I remember trying to get some tickets for my lad few years back for some event or band. Within 60 seconds of them closing and not getting a ticket 1000's appeared on a famous re-sell site some were ten times the value

totally bent

Guys, to increase your chances of getting tickets you can create multiple profiles in your browser and open several sessions where you have a unique position in the queue so you will be luckier. It is not a certainty but it is better.

Guys, to increase your chances of getting tickets you can create multiple profiles in your browser and open several sessions where you have a unique position in the queue so you will be luckier. It is not a certainty but it is better.
That's what I did had it open on 3 different machines using 3 different ticketmaster accounts.

Majority of the tickets don't go on sale. They'll advertise x amount as available, but most have already been bought either via a pre-sale, or via touts. It's absolute BS that touts don't get tickets, the reseller sites prove this.

Don't even get me started on the randomly selected pre-sale BS for bigger artists. I've tried so many times in different cities for Taylor Swift (I know) and I never got in for anything.

Created a new account for one of them though and I got in. Lol.

It's absolute BS that touts don't get tickets, the reseller sites prove this.

Ticketmaster don't give a shit who they sell the tickets to. As long as they make their mark up.

We really need some artists to have the balls to take a stand and break free of this scumbag monopoly.

Back