Android WhatsApp issue auto typing

I have just sent my Mrs a video file on WhatsApp and it was just over seven minutes long, and it was 57mb. No problem

I have just sent my Mrs a video file on WhatsApp and it was just over seven minutes long, and it was 57mb. No problem
Ya I have done in the past, sent a mate a 4minute video the other week which was 50mb but now has to be 16mb or under or it gets cut to 2minutes and 50 seconds :rolleyes:

This is odd. Every internet search suggests only 3mins (16meg)??

Maybe me and Avid are using some dodgy clone version haha

Version 2.23.5.78

This is odd. Every internet search suggests only 3mins (16meg)??

Maybe me and Avid are using some dodgy clone version haha

Version 2.23.5.78
Even if I try and send same video to the same person I did before it won't allow the full time
it is very strange
Ya on same version as you

Even if I try and send same video to the same person I did before it won't allow the full time
it is very strange
Ya on same version as you
The video I sent is the full video and runs for the full 7 minutes and 21 seconds. Strange 🙄

Think i may have sussed it?
I tried opening WhatsApp, selecting recipient, attaching video, and it gave me the 3min nonsense also lol

The way I send anything is, open Files, select file, share via WhatsApp. :)

I tried opening WhatsApp, selecting recipient, attaching video, and it gave me the 3min nonsense also lol

I do it by going into my camera roll and share via WhatsApp. 👍

Even from gallery or file manager still the same for me
I normally send from the gallery and always have done it that way

Even from gallery or file manager still the same for me
I normally send from the gallery and always have done it that way
I'll post a screenshot of each way for me... (I don't get any editing options from sending via Files though :)

If I try to send videos that I have done before without any problems the same way, to the same person or someone else even
5minutes 60mb, 10minutes 70mb all worked before but now just 2minutes/50seconds and 17mb :rolleyes:

Back