We Dare - Working

thescrapyard

Inactive User
Reaction score
Tried this via NeoGamma R9 47, dies on the loading screen after choosing your avatar, so checked if any MODMii updates about as I was on 4.4.7 and they is with a few minor updates so updated my wii via MODMii 4.5.2 to get the latest IOS, still no joy with it freezing at the same place when trying to load any mini-games

Thought I would try the SoftChipr102 loader as this works with the latest Guitar Hero 'backups' where NeoGamma refuses even attempt to load these

Working fine so far, played a few 'games' and apart from the adult themed games, its basically We Dance but for adults and a risque suggestions thrown in about the games

Anyways, apparently its now 'banned' in the UK as UbiSoft have decided not to release it through the 'official' channels

So, if you want to amuse yourself for 10 minutes, or play with a few alleged open-minded 'couples' use SoftChipr102 to load the game from disc. Pity about those with the newer black/red wii's as you only have USB loading and it isn't guaranteed to load via USB as yet

Last edited:
Apparently it is supposed to work from USB with Mighty Loader with CIOS 249 r21 base 56 or 57. The only downside is that Mighty Loader only supports a WBFS formated drive.

I have not tested this myself.

Comments
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Mighty Loader
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

i couldnt get it running from usb loader but worked fine burnt to disk

Back