VU+solo2 Mini.

Will give it tomorrow one more try and report my findings
Thanks guys.

(I have already checked the wiring and the 3 pin connector, that's all ok.
Messured voltage on 3 pin connector with fan plugged it's 0,55V
Messured voltage on 3 pin connector with fan unplugged it's 8,5V
So when the fan is plugged the voltage drops a lot and I think there's not enough current to spin the fan
A faulty motherboard will be very logical)

Tried everything but nothing worked.
Motherboard is faulty.
As solution I soldered the fan on 5V constant voltage on the motherboard. No fancontrol but I don't realy bother.
Time to play with the box and enjoying it :proud:

My solution of soldering the fan directly to 5 Volts works perfectly.
Maximum temperature I can get is 34 degrees celsius.
Box runs perfectly smooth, I'm totally happy with it :Biggrin2:

34°C is better than some of the genuine ones - especially these days :cool:

Hello, so this deco is warm?, I order one, is on the way, I have a solo2 clone and has no temperature problems

My solution of soldering the fan directly to 5 Volts works perfectly.
Maximum temperature I can get is 34 degrees celsius.
Box runs perfectly smooth, I'm totally happy with it :Biggrin2:

had my vu solo 2 mini for few months, most it gets to is 32c, i have set fan speed to my liking fast as possible without much noise increase, also have it spinning slower when on standby, it is very stable, but do feel the heatsink it gets pretty hot though

i have vix apollo running with youtube and works very well and no issues at all !

Hi guys! I just bought the vu solo 2 mini, I'd appreciate if you could suggest me and give me the link for the image which works best for it. I've tried to find a solution on my own, reading your previous posts, but I am not completely sure which image I won't have problems with. Thanks in advance.

I just installed black hole 2.1.0.1 usb image because I wasn't able to download open pli image. I need CCcam and Mgcamd for black hole. Can someone give me the link for it? Thanks.

i got a vu solo 2 mini which had sticker at back written v2 , and i flashed VU SOLO 2 UPDATE 3.1 using the provided com port cabke and it said download complete so updated fine, went ahead and flashed safe patched image vix apollo and working fine,

anyone know what the v2 sticker on back means ?

Thanks

I recieved my box with BH 2.1.0.1 on it. I try use diferent Rom but VTI and also BH 2.1.0.1 have same problem. After 5-10s running any channel box freeze. On luck i have 2nd one i make backup and flash to first one and everything works. I notice kernel of original BH (downloadwd from site original 2.1.0.1 for solo2) have around 3,5Mb but backup from box have 7,5+-MB and its same like openpli backup from other box of my friend.

I received today, with bh 2.1.0.1 works fine.
But when I turn off, lost information to hdd, not recognice and initialice when I turn on

I do. but its the same.
I connect to computer, format in fat32 (750gb) and plug in sat receiver.
Mount point, works fine, but when power off, lost information.
In information say not mounted. I mount it but if power off and then on, its the same
¿?

I do. but its the same.
I connect to computer, format in fat32 (750gb) and plug in sat receiver.
Mount point, works fine, but when power off, lost information.
In information say not mounted. I mount it but if power off and then on, its the same
¿?

Ok do this setup the mount point again then do a reboot by the shutdown menu.

This forces enigma to save the setting.

Now try powering off then back on and see if the hdd is still mounted.

Ok do this setup the mount point again then do a reboot by the shutdown menu.

This forces enigma to save the setting.

Now try powering off then back on and see if the hdd is still mounted.
I mount point, reboot and then is unmounted

I think that I change image, blackhole 2.06 works fine in other receiver (clon solo2)

Edit:
Not change image.

Solution:

I conect with dcc , ftp:
hdd/media

create movie folder with 777 attributes.
Reboot and..

tachan!!
Works fine.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Few things:
1. connect to the receiver by telnet or ssh
2. chceck file /etc/fstab
3. if there isn't exist right mount point for this partition, just write in by vi editor to the /etc/fstab file

Why did you format it in fat32 format?

Back