VU+solo2 Mini.

I have ordered vu+solo2 mini se also.looking for any images tested working for this box or just solo2 mini.
please upload any images to clone downloads or PM me

Hi AJT.

I ordered a Vu Solo2 SE Mini too. Is there any chance you have an Openvix backup that I could flash.

Hi AJT.

I ordered a Vu Solo2 SE Mini too. Is there any chance you have an Openvix backup that I could flash.

No mate,don't use Vix anymore got feed up with all the problems and needing to reflash every time there was a image update...
I have no backup images..only what is here in downloads.

No mate,don't use Vix anymore got feed up with all the problems and needing to reflash every time there was a image update...
I have no backup images..only what is here in downloads.

HAHAHA, shows how much of a satellite enthusiast you are then. these lot made you a mod because they thought you were the second coming swapping drivers in and out of images, and now you cant do that you dont have a flaming clue what your doing.

HAHAHA, shows how much of a satellite enthusiast you are then. these lot made you a mod because they thought you were the second coming swapping drivers in and out of images, and now you cant do that you dont have a flaming clue what your doing.

How very sad you are,can you not get yourself a better outlook on life one that doesn't involve bringing people down and being detrimental the whole time..why oh why can you not be nice..I'm sorry you feel the way you do about me..
Are you upset because I made a point that Vix image was becoming a pain to use with constant problems and needing to reflash every time you update the image..This has nothing to do with driver swapping anyone can do that and many still do..I just got feed up with the constant change plus I don't use clone vu boxes anymore and have not for a long while as I also could not see benefit of chasing my tail every time a timebomb was put into the images...
Please cheer up mate and try being nice to your fellow man.

i myself love vix image the most, but they do alot of updates which aint that bad, but when you need to reflash clean, twice in a few weeks can be fustrating ,

as soon i finally decided after waiting a month to flash apollo build 30 , a day later was told need to do another clean reflash of build 32 to get plugins feed to work,

i myself love vix image the most, but they do alot of updates which aint that bad, but when you need to reflash clean, twice in a few weeks can be fustrating ,

as soon i finally decided after waiting a month to flash apollo build 30 , a day later was told need to do another clean reflash of build 32 to get plugins feed to work,

Yep I don't have anything against Vix it is a great image..I was just feed up with the constant chopping and changing and waiting for them to put out a solo SE image...moved over to openATV on all my boxes which is very similar to Vix as the same OE alliance group but they have their act together..no issues.

Yep I don't have anything against Vix it is a great image..I was just feed up with the constant chopping and changing and waiting for them to put out a solo SE image...moved over to openATV on all my boxes which is very similar to Vix as the same OE alliance group but they have their act together..no issues.

Thanks mate. I might check it out. Just been used to vix for so long that I find it hard to let go. But you're right its become a pain in the back side lately.

Sounds like you bricked your box i hav,nt got this box but looks like flash chip needs to be replaced there are members on here that have your box that will help you and have read through the threads all the asnwers are there don,t worry your box can be fixed .

Back