Vu solo 2 se ( clone ) pdf

Re: Vu solo 2 se ( clone ) flash

Tell us how it went, L'm also interested, have you found any probs with OpenVix build 125 ?

Yes, @dnbtvboxes , how did it go?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey guys! awesome is the word i would use for this image got blue hd skin running on it really really happy with it! :hubbahubba: done a little video for you to look at see what you think. [video=youtube_share;KMsdoJyX6sI]http://youtu.be/KMsdoJyX6sI[/video]

and this was from the image for Sunray boxes?

Hey guys! awesome is the word i would use for this image got blue hd skin running on it really really happy with it! :hubbahubba: done a little video for you to look at see what you think. [video=youtube_share;KMsdoJyX6sI]http://youtu.be/KMsdoJyX6sI[/video]

Blue-HD is not a 1920x1080 skin, it will work with all ViX images after ViX 3.0, in fact it's author rossi2000 has now discontinued this skin.

That im not sure of, how could i find that out so i can let you know?
Its ok i see you have an se i thought it was just a solo2, non se

Blue-HD is not a 1920x1080 skin, it will work with all ViX images after ViX 3.0, in fact it's author rossi2000 has now discontinued this skin.

when you say its not a 1920x1080 skin do you mean its gonna effect the quality of the channels? i would thought it was the image that would made it 1080p.
what skins are there out that look like sly that are 1080p?

1080 skins just mean its a hd skin wont affect picture quality of channels just makes the skin cleaner and sharper

1080 skins just mean its a hd skin wont affect picture quality of channels just makes the skin cleaner and sharper

ah ok thanks casuk, thought it wouldn't effect the picture. to be honest it looks pretty good to me.

To make it that little bit more looking like Sly then in the zip'd file, FTP both backdrop.mvi and bootlogo.mvi to "usr/share" and replace both existing files.

Attachments

• Sky_Believe_in_better_logo.zip
    155.1 KB · Views: 21
To make it that little bit more looking like Sly then in the zip'd file, FTP both backdrop.mvi and bootlogo.mvi to "usr/share" and replace both existing files.

once again thanks Ketmp! I'll put that on tonight see how it looks.

I noticed in your movielist that the list of recordings are very small.

To fix this whilst in the movielist press the Menu > Settings and then change "Font Size" to about 3 and change "Number of Rows" to about 10.

your a star mate that had been doing my head in trying to figure out how to sort that out.
iv put those on over FTP but cant see any difference, what should it have changed?

Go to your recordings and press menu, settings you wiil see font size and below that number of rows, change it by pressing left or right to your prefrence

Back