viasat 4e on spirderbox

well im going to get a 1.5 meter dish that should sought things out ant boday recommend wear I should get one from

To be honest a 1mtr dish is more than adequate for this satellite from your location, see my post #4 in this thread, simply chucking money at the problem might well get you no where. Was you dish installation a DIY job or did you pay a professional to install it?

its on a 2inch mount from astllite superstore pro fited it is one of the best dishs on the market been wandering a 3 inch mount

what can u get then with ur tecnomate on 4.8 e wear u live then lets no please and what sise of dish have u got and wear are u in the uk

its says 4.8e resepyion with the spiderbox cant u help then if not don't anser leave it to the people that can

This is going no where and as @jimihendrix has already replied with a suitable enough answer and he owns a spiderbox, That probably clears this up as @manic01 states this now only applies to dish alignment or possibly another fault related question but nothing to do with the Spiderbox Range of receivers.

Probably better closed before it gets out of hand :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have spiderbox/technomate/skybox etc and no issues with td100 on viasat in sw uk.
Its your set up.
Now post in the relevant ection for advice from a satellite engineer like digi247.

Back