Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

Back Soon
I hope so as I only usually watch Sky Sports F1 and MotoGP on my Viark 4K and my SP1 renewal is due on the 21st of this month.

TNT Sport 2, formerly BT Sport 2, which shows the MotoGP was working last night but I need Sky Sports F1 to be working to make it worth renewing.

I hope so as I only usually watch Sky Sports F1 and MotoGP on my Viark 4K and my SP1 renewal is due on the 21st of this month.

TNT Sport 2, formerly BT Sport 2, which shows the MotoGP was working last night but I need Sky Sports F1 to be working to make it worth renewing.
Loads more back now, all will be back soon.

Is there any chance that the Irish based channels will be working?
Cheers.

Any thoughts as to what causes the outages? Guess they must have to sort the source subscription out which probably takes some time? Also out of curiosity do you guys think the source is spanish based?

You cant get sent down
Not Spanish based, don't worry about source enjoy the product.
You cant get sent down for speculation mate and its ok to talk about these things thats what the hobby is all about isnt it?

Hello i,m new here,I have a viark sat 4k and i have a Problem.

Have a read through all posts in this thread first or do a forum search, as you might find the solution has already been discussed.

Anyone been able to get the homeshare function to work on the Viark boxes ?

Hi On the old E2 box's do you get all the channels working in SD or it just the some channels like virk box only some of the channel works ?

Hi On the old E2 box's do you get all the channels working in SD or it just the some channels like virk box only some of the channel works ?
There is a lot of SD channels going off air permanently soon.

My opinion is it is no longer worth pursuing.

Back