:Clap:WOW WOW WOW:Clap:

over 500 posts
Got insulted
rude language
told off
being called too many new rude names

this is a wonderful world to be in
I asked all members over 200 times can any body test 31-05-2011 image
it has been real experience to know that only 2 members after few days moaning actually tested this image
this demonstrate that 98% of moaners in most today's forums do not have this box { surprising isn't it }
I though 2% of tm800 buyers were from forums my big mistake, I think 00.2% this means every 1000 sold
2 from forums,till today 11000 sold this means in all forums 22 sold to forums members since last 10 month

how 95% reliable these posts are ???
can new buyer relay on these posts ???
new buyer must be drunk or on ganja to believe most of these
except few honest members their comments are valid not more than 4 or 5 members .

1-are they truth or made up by few board members ???
2-non owners making comments {funny isn't it } why
3-dealers are threatened by success of this box even do not have one to test producing but hot air.

I am taking a break this is getting really silly unless more owners with mac address prove they Owen this box and tested
then I will return and pass information to iQ team to fix their problems
as it is totally waist of time doing more posts
I believe I know I am happy using it in my test can not create green screen no hang up it is faster picture pvr ok wifi relly good form me
what else I want ??how can I prove it to 98% members that do not Owen one.
Not even in my dream???
so
Best way to stay away for few days/weeks until I see the proof. :Clap:

Last edited:

over 500 posts
Got insulted
rude language
told off
being called too many new rude names

this is a wonderful world to be in
I asked all members over 200 times can any body test 31-05-2011 image
it has been real experience to know that only 2 members after few days moaning actually tested this image
this demonstrate that 98% of moaners in most today's forums do not have this box { surprising isn't it }
I though 2% of tm800 buyers were from forums my big mistake, I think 00.2% this means every 1000 sold
2 from forums,till today 11000 sold this means in all forums 22 sold to forums members since last 10 month

except few honest members their comments are valid not more than 4 or 5 members .

3-dealers are threatened by success of this box even do not have one to test producing but hot air.

I am taking a break this is getting really silly unless more owners with mac address prove they Owen this box and tested
I believe I know I am happy using it in my test can not create green screen no hang up it is faster picture pvr ok wifi relly good form me
Not even in my dream???
so

and the answers to previous members questions ?
i answered all your questions about the "new" image

cheers

osborne82

So I take it you will not answer my questions either. I just had some simple questions, gave you my mac address as requested,. I have never got involved in anything like this before. As a technomate reseller just wanted some assurances. Good look.

John

over 500 posts
Got insulted
rude language
perpetrator was punished as per forum rules so why bring it up ?
<snip>

Now your stepping over the line advertising your box is one thing but insinuating the people need to be drunk or stoned to believe our members comments is insulting (infraction given)
Not even in my dream???
so

I would be happy to give you another infraction but we don't have a catagory for deluded fantasys.

Can someone shed some light on this I am confused to say the least, or am I just small fry to TM.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

gives me mac addys of

hope that confirms i have a box and know what im on about lol

im going through the UR code i have (i have all your svn going back from the beggining god bless cheap 1tb hard drives pmsl) even have pletny of the old itgate stuff 220/200/tm500
the todo/fix is a long long list will post it all shortly after my beer n joint pmsl

cheers

osborne82

I will carry on reading all problems/posts with image 31-05-2011 and after
test it myself before passing to iQ
will not carry on with other posts only faults/bugs/advise/improvements
up to last 30 minutes just 3 owners tested it and their finding are valid I have already sent email to iQ team
to be fixed as below
audio drop/vol level/streaming/multimedia/green screen /multi hard disk detection:banana:

That would probably help when they read my posts, as thats how theyre typed most of the time lol

ellie1998
Please Reply to my Questions

1-I think administrator should police this forum if any body advising or complaining about any brand should have Owen that unit
so a justified complain or suggestion get trough provider.
2-if anybody using rude language should have warning to stop
as I was named several rude language by few members for last few days still carrying on
in defiance I had writ some thing ,
3-in my opinion forum is designed to help members for last few days I was trying to help to rectify the problem but 99% of members did not Owen tm800 but few of them being insultive abusive and trying to tell me i am making up story.
4-My idea of asking for MAC,address was just good as I found only 3 members came forward what happen to all others
does this represent sadness that some new customer wants advice group of non owners attaching new comer with lots of
unjustified comments 90% of conversation is side talking then actual fact.
5-OK tm800 like any any new box had its ups and down but at any time work has been carrying on non stop new team has taken over for last 2 weeks lots of goodies has been added and will be more
6-i have been laughed at accused of lying making up>>>But I know what I am doing and how i use a box not to crash so can be used as
satellite receiver not a media center while work has been carrying on
7-using any receiver like using any tools if user can not use then or do not want fallow instruction is it tools fault or user
since day one i used this box knowing had problem but did not get to problem area as i knew what will happen
8-Today image was a big step to salving some fundamental problem which was done as I know there will be more problems fixed
in a few weeks this box will the best for the price and hardware software
this will worry some competitors as this box very cheap for what it is that is reason they are making so much noise
not have even one unit in their hand.
9-image 31-05-2010 is the best till now after hours of test using as a enduser not butchering it
i did not get any green screen or hang-up did not see any problem for normal using that was my test wrong or write
i did not get it and I am happy as it is
I hope organizers and administrator will police this forums as it is very helpful and full of goodies stay this way not abused and used by some traders
10-3 members valid points taken and sent to iQ team without testing it myself waiting for reply i will test those comment today
11-in future I will not inter in to a time wasting posts instead only help members with mac address id otherwise ignore their comments

Dr linux I have tested this image the last few days and the only problem that I would like sorted out is my hdd working. I have a wd so if you could get that fixed in the next few days would be a great help. It was working perfect on dw image 7/4/11 and I had been using that up until wednesday. Other than that I havnt seen any other issues with this image. I havnt had any green screens. The audio goes down watching some channels but just change channel and go back or just turn volume up on tv so not a major big deal. Have dw -live working on this which makes it even better and as for the multimedia and streaming I would like that to work as its supposed to but again I have a tm600 so can watch on my laptop through that box.

dr linux with all due respect your comment about 99% of people not even owning the tm800hd is just lies - do you not bloody read people posts mate - there are only a few people who are posting that dont own the box . most people on here do own the box mate ok for gods sake stop lying to people !!

now im using the image the hdd channels sound is still the same - it's out of sync and sounds keeps lowering plus my wetern digital hdd isnstalled by tm doesnt work - so can you ask the iq team to fix it please and also the media player a year later

My Samsung HM641JI sata disk, recommended bu UR, also has not worked since image 21 (before it recorded but with numerous handshake errors reported), and the first IQ image is no different. Also the default Vali skin is poorly made with text overflowing boxes and less information on, say, the channel list window - but I can fix that.

Please concentrate on getting the drivers correct for the hardware and the enigma application will sort itself out. Thanks must go to Technomate for making what must have been a difficult decision to switch their software support at this stage. Perhaps, longer term, they should consider bringing it in-house in order to improve project control. I think that there are valuable lessons to learn from this project.

With all due respect Dr Linux (which is nil) you're a coont (mods: I'll gladly take the infraction or a ban please)

Have read posts of yours a year old saying things like you get no green screens, perfect box etc and yet last so called image reports........... fuuuuuuck I can't even be bothered to finish the sentec....

You've posted before "what do you want fixed then.." - people post and you don't so much as acknolwedged. A few clear posts on here detailing audio probs,not just the level difference between HD and SD, but the reseting to certain threshold when changed channel and press vol button (shown with alsa) and when someone posts yesterday about audio prob you reply "explain more". Simple fixes that DW have been doing post for months and still aren't added to new iQ (ahem cough) image!!! STUFF THAT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE FOR YOU.... HELLO

If you're supposed to be a beta tester then you're are the biggest fail I have ever had the misfortune of knowing with the shit that's been put out that you've endorsed or "oh, I know them, I've seen behind the scenes what's coming, just you all wait" FFS!

Pleeeeeeeeeeease will you STFU winding people up and talking shit!

Yes I own one, yes I tested, yes you're still a deluded coooont who still has the arrogance to spurt BS and then moan when someone calls you out.
"Oh I don't want to dwell on the bollox I've spoken 10 months a go"

:Moon: :Kickassro:Kickassro:Kickassro

I hope some of you get to read this before I'm either banned or post edited

I think its about time Dr Linux started his own site! There is no reason why TM cant offer proper support forum or even start up ticket support system where people can send tickets for TM to look at and deal with!

This is not TMs official forum Dr Linux, so people can say what they want and if you dont like it, start your own TM800 forum and people will post on that and you can police it however the hell you like.

I like everyone else have a life other than playing about with my TM800HD so your stupid request are pointless, as AFAIK your just a beta tester and not even a official line of communication to TM.

I think its about time Dr Linux started his own site! There is no reason why TM cant offer proper support forum or even start up ticket support system where people can send tickets for TM to look at and deal with!

This is not TMs official forum Dr Linux, so people can say what they want and if you dont like it, start your own TM800 forum and people will post on that and you can police it however the hell you like.

I like everyone else have a life other than playing about with my TM800HD so your stupid request are pointless, as AFAIK your just a beta tester and not even a official line of communication to TM.

That bits not true!

i totally understand your anger Vectorz pal - and i feel you are justified to let loose with all our frustration on this guy he is taking us all for f**king mugs !

Last edited by a moderator:
DR Linux,
I have sent you my macaddy. You have not answered me.

Will you please answer this question for me. Will live streaming to a pc from TM 800HD (ie watching tv on your pc from the TM 800HD be implemented.) Its a yes or no question. If the answer is yes when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back