UR team no longer supporting TM800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear that TM has finaly got a new team working on their image, but does any one know if this team have a website or if they have worked on other images, also DIGIDUDE can you do that test angain that will check if any code does not stay behinde when re-flashing.

Many thanks to everyone and welcome to the new team.

As a beta tester for last 2 weeks i have been testing iQ images to make sure they do as they promises and it has been done,
Also they will carry on UR team promise .I really can not understand why some members are complaining instead of praising what this team has done in about 2 weeks which ur could not do in last 10 month
Please test latest image then make comments .I am sure iQ team will come out with timetable and will do it.
just itemize after testing this image what do you want that makes you happy.
Green screen is history now
flash memory management is fixed no more problem no more hang-up
comparing to vu+solo side by side same channels solo is 0.5 seconds faster
in channel change
--------------------------
1.Flash memory capacity indicator (It will stop downloading the capacity comes below than 1MB)
2.Improved Stability (No more frequent green screen) ; Fixed some wrong script and memory management.
3-5-MB extra memory to add any extras.DW team already increased it to 10MB
4-seagate 320GB and 500 GB tested in sata record play OK western digital and fujitsu failed
5-After factory flash will be cleared totally.

6-Media player was disabled as iQ team believe it has to be 100% before they add on very soon will bne fixed
----------------------------
above is an achievement with first image wait a bit longer see as more coming
I have tested this image for long time could not see any green screen or hang-ups it works really good
much better then any image in the past.:Clap::Clap:

Last edited:
media player disabled, the limited media player I have is better than no mediaplayer so will give the latest image a miss.

I don't have any memory issues or green screens, just mediaplayer and audio with hd channels.

Media player was disabled as iQ team believe it has to be 100% before they add on as i understood it is being done very soon:Clap:

Media player works if you press list. But its a bit buggy.
For me live streaming is a must.
Audio issues are a pain in the arse.
A fix to have Good internal HDD support.
I think this time the image has to get done otherwise it curtains for TM 800.

Media player works if you press list. But its a bit buggy.
Meadia players is disabled List is only for play back

For me live streaming is a must.
Explain more
Audio issues are a pain in the arse.
Explain more as i do not have this problem
A fix to have Good internal HDD support.
all seagate hard disk working 100% fix will be for othere brand as iQ promissed to fixI

after flash via minroot my oscam files were still there ??
also my epgimport dir was intact ?

hd sound problems still exist
no media playback
slow channel change
still same ur image lol

new team was kinda expecting new menu lay out/functions at least try fool us with new a layout lol

cheers

osborne82

Live streaming,

just a simple stream to watch live tv from the tm 800hd on my laptop.

Audio issues are when you go from HD to standard def the audio levels rise and nearly blow the TV speakers.

Reply to All

after flash via minroot my oscam files were still there ??
also my epgimport dir was intact ?
Reply >>it will be there.
only way to test if flash is not clear.
press blue button 2 times see the scale at 6MB
download some skin cams Etc,each time you download see the scale until gets to 1MB
after that will not allow you to add anymore.
do factory reset you will find your 6 mb is back as it was when you did miniroot
this means all add on to flash is cleared except what was defaulted by use or programmer
---------------------------------
hd sound problems still exist
Explain more please=====================
no media playback
as it was explained in download centre
iQ team wants 100% working media player that's reason disabled temporary
--------------------------------
slow channel change
I tested side by side with same TP after few minutes of test there was only 0.5 second solo was faster
vu+solo after each channel change freeze picture for a moment then goes to video which is cheating but tm800 will perfect sound and picture goes to video .
so best way to test to have side by side see both in video and sound
=====================================
still same ur image lol
new team was kinda expecting new menu lay out/functions at least try fool us with new a layout lol No
this is not work of UR for 31-5-11 image .UR tried over 10 month did not achieve what iQ did less then 2 weeks
so your comments not justified you should praise their work then downgrading their achievements
being pessimistic now

Bloody hell !! I can see my mrs doing all that.
most people just want something that works

charlie senator
I am really confused
have you tested today's image
if you have I really wants hear from you
1- did you crash it
2-did you see green screen
3-after factory rest did you lose any data
4-did you test sata with with recommend hard disk
5-did you test wifi
6-did you test all HD channels
7-did you test audio
==================
do you have any problem
please itemise I am 100% sure iQ team will fix
but please test first

Mate i dont have a tm800 lol.
when they first came out i was tempted to buy one because i felt these boxes were going to be the dogs nuts. BUT most people just want a box that WORKS.
If i had bought one my mrs would have strung me up by now.
P.S
i really do hope this box turns out to be a cracker but after reading posts on here for a year now i'm beginning to to be glad i chose a duo

charlie senator

Thanks for your honesty not having one tm800
I am referencing to todays result not 10 month ago
if I am jugging and making any advise I will test todays result to make comments.
negative talking with out any test result just shows ignorance
talking hot air by some members is not a justifiable advise this will be really bad if thay do not have one,
I hope you are happy with your box good luck also 11000 tm 800 sold as tm told me
this mean just few forums members are having ngative comments as most of them are not using it as satellite receivers or not having one????
in their view it has to do 90% different things
10% satellite work
that's most of conversation going about tm800 in some forums.
-----------------
watching as satellite box its about 95% working ok
for price is much cheaper any box
for functions has more than 50% more than any level price

Last edited:
so just to confirm Dr linux - the IQ team are standing by UR teams deadline of July for a fully working finished image ???

And finished means all the functions that are printed on the packaging of the box as delivered in April 2010!

Actually TM800HD Price is NOT cheaper than many other boxes also as most TM800HD features are NOT working correctly I would say box is 50%...Much more choices are available for cheaper such as:

- Duolabs QBox Mini HD = Twin Tuner, Enigma 2, I have seen one in operation and PVR and all basic advertised fetures working well..unlike TM800 1 year later still basic funtions not working.. Why do you still keeping talking rubbish and telling lies 12 months later...Just admit TM made massive mistakes with a unknown cheap NXP chipset and rubbish ITGate/UR Team products...

- OpenBox S9/S10 less tharn 50% price of TM800...again all base features working well...OK is not Enigma 2 box and firmware is basic...but at least advertised fetures work correctly.

- BladeMedia BM7000S..again cheaper than TM800 and is getting good reviews, working 7 day EPG, PVR, Timeshift etc...

- DM800HD and DM500HD clones... again cheaper than TM800...and from what I have seen completely outperform TM800....much better software support and image quality, all PVR internal SATA, timeshift, streaming etc working fine...

If you fix ALL TM800HD broken features and drop price to 150 or less, then it will be a competitor in the market...otherwise...no chance... Only Pre-configured CS traders will buy this box because of UR TEAM "Trader friendly" locked images...

You talk a lot of Dream...fact is if TM are so good...why do they try to modify existing Dream software images and make them work on a rusbbish NXP chipset ? Is this not software "cloning"... If TM want to be adventorous develop your own software image ground up with...PROPER workinh hardware drivers to start with...

TM are doing nothing different from VU by using existing Dreambox code....just VU used Broadcom and hence compatible drivers and code...TM thought they can use a cheap unheard of NXP chipset and flopped spectaculalry !

Last edited:
Dr Linux you never mentioned the live streaming issue.

all I can read
some of you have not tested or have not got one to test
may be few dealers worrying losing sale to tm800 and getting worried why tm800 is going to finish proper image
mickbrush
mr clever I am over 50 years old also have more than 20 years of satellite testing every day too many including all your favorite boxes before talking hot air if i am 100% confident and fully tested then i make comments and will prove it.
non of your post shows you have tested latest 31-5-2011 image so get out of conversations or test it then start using abusive language.
I know what dumass means maybe you are looking at mirror seeing yourself as self cantered that do not bother to even spend 10 minutes testing it.
just for one moment go and test it and tell me whats wrong and stop talking hot air displaying your weakness by getting rude.if you have one to start with????
=====================
-gsmtech
you must be another reseller that getting worried why tm sold 11000 in last few month you did not or so arrogant that do not bother to test latest image start raving without any valid points may be you have not got one prove it you have test it.List it after test not few month what happened.
any non linux is not open source so do not mix clone chines blade box copy of tm5402hd or other brand
we are talking about original not clone dm or non open source
best way is to test first for today's market value instead of raving about competitive price
if you are so clever have you tested
list below at lest read it if you have tm800
1-sata with recommended hard disk
2-internal wifi
3-did you see any green screen which I can prove to you I can send few pitur of green screen for you beloved vu+ and dm
4-did you get any reboot
5-did you get data remaining in the flash
6-Flash memory capacity indicator (It will stop downloading the capacity comes below than 1MB)
7-.Improved Stability (No more frequent green screen) ; Fixed some wrong script and memory management
8-MB extra memory to add any extras.
9-After factory to flash will be cleared totally.
10- channel change speed improved
11-Multimedia function disabled temporary as iQ team like to finish it properly soon.
12-Seagate 320GB and 500 GB tested in sata record play OK western digital and fujitsu failed

ur is gone iQ is making the best of whets left from ur and making sure all functions will work as its on the box
are you worried shaking that finally tm800 becoming one of the best box ????
================================================== ==============

all I can read
not many of you had full test of this image if you are a dealer do not want this box to be successful stop making silly comments
1- owning one but do not want to test it then do not refer to past history
2- have not got and making stupid remarks for the sake of it
I am really tired of reading some nonce made by hand full of members trying to represent over 11000 happy users
if you really mean what you say come out with proof and list what is wrong today not few month ago.for god sake do not open 10 month history
I am fed up hearing what happen 10 month ago what's on offer today then take it.
in your childhood you did something wrong so you should be punished for rest of your life
so
Ur is gone Long live iQ team
problems started getting properly fixed from last 2 weeks give them chance all problems will be fixed less then 6 weeks as promised
Do you really have problems with that
or you want to open old book full history what happen and when balh blah blah ????
this image is totally different to any other image these guys work so hard to fix most major points made in this forum
so if you Owen one have confidence and test it then email result to tm direct or post it here
if you have not got tm800 stop making monkey of yourself
if you worried dealer then tough competition is winning

Last edited:
Dr Linux,

that is the most pomperous reply i have ever read. Who do you represent is it Technomate or UR or IQ. If its Technomate you should be sacked. I am an installer and have been installing FTA systems for 10 years now. My fta reciever of choics is TM 3000D as a basic install. I have used Technomate for many years now. I own TM 6900 Combo HD super, tm 500 super tm 600 super and many other recievers with Technomate brand. I do not sell C lines or anything but if people ask me to help them with it I do,if it is just a client box I recommend the tm 500 super. So you dont have to convince me about technomate I have purchased 100s of thier products. Having said that I recently decided to try the TM 800 HD. Although it has some great attributes Exellent video output being one it fails miserably in many areas. I am sorry I didnt research this more as I would not have purchased one. After setting it up here and discovering problems myself I naturally turned to the DW forum as here is were you will get all the help and advice you need from very very good people who know what they are at. Digidide, rats and there colleagues have helped many people get the most out of the TM 800 HD. It is time for you to stop the bull yourself either sh*t or get off the pot and stop promising people as mentioned above about images that will work. The clock is ticking and this is your last chance. As linux seems to be getting more and more the norm for sat recievers Technomate will need to step up to the plate or this installer for one will be looking elsewhere. A couple of hundred of Technomate fta recievers a year may not be a lot but I will definatly be taking a look at altenatives. Finally I do hope a decent image is released and as a footnote you still have not answered my question in streaming TV from the tm 800 hd to a PC.

Regards

John

Oh man, I do not agree
The Qboxhd - Mini Qbox Hd are a huge Laugh. I had them both.
They had the same problems and still behave like all other boxes(F* clones) Like the Azbox and the Vu+ Duo, ...
CCcam reversing = always Tricky and always A veriosn behind, or like the QBox in fact they use something alike which the diabowifi uses.
Oh yeah we have oscam, which is working for some ...
Problems with recording on 2 tuners or even One
Green screen crashing
Corrupt Usb memory
Interlan HD, Too much Heat
They use certain Cpu which is not enough for proper HD or copied/cloned Enigma OS.
and so on...

The fact remains
Dreambox Multimedia is the very best on the market , if you want to pay less and have a go at other boxes. Then do that BUT DO NOT COMPLAIN AFTERWARDS.

I still think/hope on the long run TM Linux receivers will solve its problems but it will take time.

I'm Happy there is a new team or several teams working on the TM linux recievers now ...

Also I would suggest that people stop bitching on Dr linux. I always see very interesting and clear info coming from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back