TM5402 HD Ci Super+ adding Cline

reveri3

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

Hope everyones having a gooood day!
smiley.gif

I have recent picked up TM 5402HD Ci Super + box and this is my first technomate box so i am struggling a little. I have read through quite few posts which mention how to apply patches and addons and then edit server lists but, even after all that, i still cant get it to work. I applied the latest phantom and addon patch but even before that, i was getting the server list. I read somewhere that all the new TM5402 come with built in server list (not sure what this means) but anyways, my issue right now is that, i have added the details of the cline and it says "connected" infront of it but all my channels are still scrambled. The cline works for sure as ive tried in another box. Every time i try to factory reset it, it takes 2mins or so but then, when the box boots up again, the server list is still there with my cline. Last time i did factory reset, my channels were still on there too. I have also tried to do factory reset from the bootup menu by holding down the power button but still, absolutely nothing!

I installed the original firmware and then installed Phantompatch-TM5402HDCI_M1_142p_09-07-2014 AGAIN and also scanned all the channels again but nothing seems to be working! it still stay connected infront of the cccam line but channels still scrambled

I would like to give my thanks in advance to great people i have seen on this forum and i know who will be assisting me!

Many thanks!

I am afraid that once the 002ADDON is installed it stays on the receiver all the time even if you load factory firmware the only way of deleting your lines is to enter 8281 into the remote and then switch off all connections then press the blue button for Reset All this will clear all information for good.

The best way to reset is through the menu, Have you tried Factory reset then load on original firmware factory reset again load patched firmware and factory reset again then load channel list and then enter your magic details

did everything you said apart from loading channel list, i just scanned for channels

did everything you said apart from loading channel list, i just scanned for channels

same as really either load a pre-existing channel list or do a complete new scan

You didn't say which box you had bought, M1, M2 or M3, I assume an M1 as you have flashed it with TM5402HDCI_M1_142p_09-07-2014.

Maybe the box is faulty? an M1 is quite old now.

I am new to the forum and using this opportunity to say Hello all.

I am having the same problems with a used TM5402HD CI SUPER+. I just cannot get any connection with cccam after patching with 117p and the addon?

Have you been able to get a connection? If yes, how did you solve it?

Thank you all for your help.

I am new to the forum and using this opportunity to say Hello all.

I am having the same problems with a used TM5402HD CI SUPER+. I just cannot get any connection with cccam after patching with 117p and the addon?

Have you been able to get a connection? If yes, how did you solve it?

Thank you all for your help.

I am having the same problem, how did you solve your problem with the M1?

Back