TM Twin

Anyone who has a twin gets the link to the forum.

You have to sign up just like any other forum on the net, you then have to wait for your application to be approved by admin.

The twin is still in beta stage in terms of software there is no general release yet but people do have the choice to trade in there tm800 for one if they so choose.

I really don't get all the cloak and dagger crap here. If you think its some kind of clique were we all tell tm what they want to hear and kiss there arse then you are all very wrong.

I have a tm twin on loan and as far as im aware once it is released into the public i have to send it back. I have enjoyed beta testing it if im honest it has given me the opporunity to see how it develops.

Once it is released i will tell anyone here anything they want to know regarding the box i have nothing to hide

IMG_0365.JPG This is the image on my TWIN, is this the same as any of the testers image or new, anyone know ?

I was told the latest is 8/3/12 which has a new bootloader

Im still confused if this box is for sale or not, surely if its is then the images can be posted as your all kinda testing like we all was on the TM800 for nearly 2 years

:err:

EDIT:
that wasn't meant to be a dig btw but a serious comment, it seems more and more people are taking up the offer of trade but not being kept in the loop of latest images

surely its only right if they have the box they have a right to the latest images ?

Last edited:
the fifth was the date i bought the box and was told it was released then, but have not seen anything on TM website or anywhere else as to the sale of it. maybe its only to TM-800 trade ins at the minute.
The 8/3/12 image i have not heard of or even seen, or the one on my box to download
TM should have the lastest to download but nothing is on the site so i hope i dont need to reinstall it.

the fifth was the date i bought the box and was told it was released then, but have not seen anything on TM website or anywhere else as to the sale of it. maybe its only to TM-800 trade ins at the minute.
The 8/3/12 image i have not heard of or even seen, or the one on my box to download
TM should have the lastest to download but nothing is on the site so i hope i dont need to reinstall it.

Clear your PM box mate

Last edited:
I've plugged in my twin and just updated to the latest image via remote :)

Will have a little play and see what's changed/ improved since I last played with it at Christmas time

Fun time Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Back