TM Twin

Had my twin two days now and it's not to bad, still testing at the minute.

IMG_0353.JPGIMG_0354.JPG everything is still working spot after two days with no crashes or green screens

everything is still working spot after two days with no crashes or green screens

good to see they got it right this time then :)

when you say everything, can I ask what you have tested :) what plugins you have installed and have they all worked , have you tried recording multiple channels etc
will help others :)

Rat, considering you were one of the first receive the twin

Surely you are able to answer your own questions

one of the latest things they say has been sorted, is the information on the 'green screen' in trying to check this, ive downloaded and installed random plugins, quite a lot of them

as yet, i dont know if the green screen has een edited or not, as ive not been able to crash it

iQ have now been listening to people as well, all of the 'enter new password' during the wizard has been removed, just as the 'install default channel list' at the very end of the wizard has also been removed

you are correct I was one of the first :) the last image I tested was Christmas day if I remember and I had a little contact with TM just after it was then I realised that what I was telling them wasnt getting fixed or listened too
I have no access to any beta images that I care to test

Im asking other people there thoughts and how things are working to see if its worth me sourcing a new beta or will I be wasting my time AGAIN

well it seems more and more are being sold now so is it a beta or is it a release ? its all very confusing tbh Rickie, but as you are the main source now I would hope you would share the information ? but you are sworn to secrecy

there plan worked lol get the haters on side ;)

Currently testers are testing a beta pre release image.

With this image beta members have been asked to vote on TM twin public release, depending on how the vote goes I see no reason why you will not see the twin in your local dealers shop next week.

As digidude said in an earlier post, the powers that be took notice of what testers were saying and implemented into the image we have today.

If you want the latest image Rat, I will gladley upload it somewhere for you to test

Last edited:
thanks for the offer mate but ill pass on that
Ill let whoever buys mine have a play and install latest image :)

I have had a twin for ages (longer than yourself).
No access to images or anywhere to post feedback, was given a link to somewhere but no username or password.
I'm a beta tester with no way of testing the latest images, i'm assuming that rat is in the same position. I know of at least 1 other tester in the same position.

If your going to be a smart alec you should have all the facts 1st.

I have had a twin for ages (longer than yourself).
No access to images or anywhere to post feedback, was given a link to somewhere but no username or password.
I'm a beta tester with no way of testing the latest images, i'm assuming that rat is in the same position. I know of at least 1 other tester in the same position.

If your going to be a smart alec you should have all the facts 1st.

Ellie, you and rat have both have both had the choice to join beta section

I have personally pleaded with Rat to join, and he was not intrested, so dont put this rubbish in posts because your not telling both sides of the story.

The facts are, you were not intrested, and thats fine and your choice

Ellie, you and rat have both have both had the choice to join beta section

I have personally pleaded with Rat to join, and he was not intrested, so dont put this rubbish in posts because your not telling both sides of the story.

The facts are, you were not intrested, and thats fine and your choice

I have not had an offer to join, I was given the site by Richard but no username or login stuff, can you tell me when I was given username and login details ?
I can't speak for Rat but I havn't been given the required information to enter the beta area thats a fact and you are wrong.

I have not had an offer to join, I was given the site by Richard but no username or login stuff, can you tell me when I was given username and login details ?
I can't speak for Rat but I havn't been given the required information to enter the beta area thats a fact and you are wrong.

Ellie, you have to register a user and pass

So anyone can join it's not just for beta testers.

I was asked by Richard not to discuss pro's or cons of the box in public, if anyone can sign up then I would be breaking my agreement and i'm a man of my word so won't be signing upto an open forum, we could have use dw for an open discussion if it had been allowed or even made a passworded area open to beta testers.

Its a closed forum for beta testers. A place where issues are raised with a view to get fixes made as opposed to being derailed by non owners or friends of competitors

It's not just for beta testers
People who have bought/traded in there TM800 ate given details of this site too so maybe it was a beta forum but no so much now I'm told
Really if you look at it it's the same as tm800 some are buying/trading for the twin to beta test the twin
See a pattern emerging here ?

On. Positive note though I've heard a lot more works on the twin that did on the 800 so it's deffo a step in the right direction

Sent from my iPhone

Back