tm-twin-oe problems

denzildenkirk

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
has anyone had any problems with the twin-oe i brought one from sat Europa and when i loaded latest image, it would not boot up, i have sent it back to them but have had nothing but problems with them, and they do not seem to want to be that helpful, i have been told that i will be getting a new unit but with my top case, as they say mine was badly scratched, although i have proof that it was not sent back in that condition and i had only had it 1 day. i ask because i would like to know if any other users have had problems or if i was just unlucky with the receiver i was sent. i still have a tm 800hd a tm 9100 s a tm 5000 and an Apollo Phoenix and have never had any problems updating them.

thanks
den

I am having problems too, mate, but have been trying to find out what is causing the problems. I too have upgraded to the latest image several times, and yet there are still unresolved issues. I think it's time to contact my supplier, but I don't hold out much hope since I've had it a while now. As manic01 says, don't accept a damaged box if it wasn't in that state when you gave it to them!

hi
thanks i hope you get your problem sorted.
do you mind if i ask who supplied your box?
regards
den

Hi mate
This message is from the owner of Technomate.
"If his dealer send the twin to us we will replace it for a new one no matter condition also download and set it up for him"

Don't think you can do better than that mate.
If your dealer queries this offer, tell him to contact Richard at Technomate and he will confirm.

Hi mate
This message is from the owner of Technomate.
"If his dealer send the twin to us we will replace it for a new one no matter condition also download and set it up for him"

Don't think you can do better than that mate.
If your dealer queries this offer, tell him to contact Richard at Technomate and he will confirm.

i think someones hacked manics account, quick phone the cyber cops..........

but you cant get a much better offer than that

Back