Sensible Topic The Gaza-Israel thing

simple summerzied story about palestine that got exaggerated by the time all over this years & untoralable by arab palestine people , that isreal is an occupier of a homeland of palestine ,they immagrate from all over the world to occupy & sattel in a land that doesnt belong to them they took palestine homeland by force, terroresm & massecare by killing ppl since 1948, now no time for patiency , palestine shoud be back for palestine arab , this is the simple story that always the truth & fact which will be always hidden & vanished from anyone mind in the world as USA, UK & ISRAEL MEDIA/PRESS dowing a great succes for the truth to be lost

simple summerzied story about palestine that got exaggerated by the time all over this years & untoralable by arab palestine people , that isreal is an occupier of a homeland of palestine ,they immagrate from all over the world to occupy & sattel in a land that doesnt belong to them they took palestine homeland by force, terroresm & massecare by killing ppl since 1948, now no time for patiency , palestine shoud be back for palestine arab , this is the simple story that always the truth & fact which will be always hidden & vanished from anyone mind in the world as USA, UK & ISRAEL MEDIA/PRESS dowing a great succes for the truth to be lost

Needs a little work m8.

The problem with the UN suggestion is that HAMAS have the mandate in Gaza. If the two sides ever get close to some kind of agreement then the UN could be of some value. Otherwise they would probably just end up as cannon-fodder and there's way too much of that already.

The nub of the problem is that Israel shouldn't be there but fixing an historical issue this big will not be easy. This is, at least partly, down to the fact that although Israel and Palestine are the visible combatants the Arab States and the West are at odds too. In one sense it's a war by proxy.

The nub of the problem is that Israel shouldn't be there.

Precisely! This was the point I made in post #7 .

Forgetting all the "who fired first" and "who did what to whom" arguments. This is the core problem at the moment.

So why all the fuss about Putin annexing Crimea from Ukraine, when that is exactly what Israel did with the West Bank?

Until Israel withdraws back to it's legal boundaries and dismantles it's West Bank settlements, this problem is never going to be resolved.

Hence what I also said above.

The problem is with the 'West' is that we are in reality the real cause of this and we feel we need to back Israel all the time to try and make it right.

But on this occasion they have completely overstepped the mark again.

I feel this is only going to bring a rise to Anti Semitism again, and the jihads main target may become the Jews.

I feel this is only going to bring a rise to Anti Semitism again, and the jihads main target may become the Jews.

Unfortunately...yes. Jews are the wrong target though, Zionism is the problem. Most fairminded Jews are thoroughly sick of the situation.

Unfortunately...yes. Jews are the wrong target though, Zionism is the problem. Most fairminded Jews are thoroughly sick of the situation.

Absolutely right but unfortunately their voice is no always heard.

Impressed with Daniel Levy son of Blair banker Michael. He worked for GO I under barak and was very reasonable and fair minded.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

u would think after 2000 years they would of sorted this out

Chicken, Fishing Road and some Beers.. Oh... Wrong Gazza..

I know who I blame, I know who/what events in History could have prevented this. However if it was not this then we would all be focussing on other conflicts that happen around the world day in day out.

Having it as main news is only a campaign to get people on side for us to take action, spend some money on weapons we don't have and send a load of kids over to be killed in the line of duty.

I am all for a scenario where we vote to decide if Nuking them both would help. It would end it either way and make other countries think twice.. Either that or we have a post apocalypse situation, which we have read so much about in fiction I am sure we are ready for it.

I am happy for them to shoot each other all day long. But the killing of children and bombing of schools is crossing the line.

Until Israel withdraws back to it's legal boundaries and dismantles it's West Bank settlements, this problem is never going to be resolved.

Lets get this right, dont you mean untill Israel ceases to exist???

Lets get this right, dont you mean untill Israel ceases to exist???

No, that is not what I mean. Israel has every right to exist within the borders defined by the 1949 Armistice Agreements.

I do wish you would take the trouble to read posts properly.

No, that is not what I mean. Israel has every right to exist within the borders defined by the 1949 Armistice Agreements.

I do wish you would take the trouble to read posts properly.

The borders that were there before the Jihadis tried to wipe them out the first time???

The borders that were there before the Jihadis tried to wipe them out the first time???

Which borders?

What I meant in a previous post about Israel shouldn't be there was as in PERIOD, Israel should not be there, not Israel should not be in Gaza or Israel should not be in the West Bank. Israel should not EXIST. The West Bank should not exist and nor should the Gaza Strip.

However, it does. It has done since 1948 even though the Arab States opposed it as did the Palestinians. The Balfour Declaration led the way and the British Mandate forced it through.

That said, Israel is there. There is nowhere else to put it. The crux now is to find a solution.

Last edited:
ok here is my 2 pennies worth
no-one is going to do feck all about Israel not when obarma and cameron are on their side supplying weapons advice and loads more
no matter what you me or any other average joe has to say
no-one can justify 1700 civilians dead to 70 soldiers it is bullsh*t no matter which way you put it
no it is not all israel, hamas have a lot to answer for as well but to blockaid the westbank and tell them they cannot have this and that including water - electricity and medical aid is wrong
sounds like hitler - al Qaeda - saddam dictatorship to me and we went to war/and are still fighting with them

Its all Putin's fault, Gaza, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Egypt and Ukraine, he's to blame for everything including Boris standing for Parliament.

Back