Netanyahu demands world support vs. UN Gaza report

Theyre a family of mouse-like creatures who live on, and in, a small grey planet in dark space. They speak in whistles, and eat green soup harvested by the Soup Dragon.

Oh sh!t thats the clangers..

No No no they are not Clangers but Palestinian Clangers

In all recorded modern history of warfare, hatred and evil, including the Nazis in Germany, the Communists in Russia and China, Pol Pot in Indo-China, etc. there did not ever exist the obscene outrage of suicide killers. Even the Japanese Kamikaze pilots only attacked military targets.

The model and inspiration for Osama bin Laden's suicide bombers who hit the World Trade Center in New York, and the Pentagon in Washington, and all the other suicide bombings and shootings since then (e.g., the case in the Indian Parliament, etc., etc.), is Yasser Arafat and the so-called Palestinians.

The concept that it is acceptable and praiseworthy to commit suicide for the sole purpose of murdering noncombatant citizens; the adulation for people who kill themselves in order to slaughter innocent women, children and babies; training and sending young men to destroy themselves just to kill old men and old women; this horror is the sick brainchild of Yasser Arafat and his cohorts.

He is the first. He is the original terrorist to bring this level of terrorism, this plague, to the world. He instituted this new darkness that now threatens all of us. He created the green light for others to follow in these bloody footsteps.

Hence, one has to be either naive or psychologically impaired to believe that giving Arafat and the so-called Palestinians a state of their own will turn today's baby killers and their supporters into peaceful neighbors alongside the State of Israel, or that offering them huge economic aid with joint industrial projects will wipe away their deep-seated, bloodthirsty hatred and commitment to the destruction of the State of Israel.

They want it all.

Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They invented the suicide belt and pioneered the use of suicide bombing as a tactic. They also pioneered the use of women in suicide attacks,[14] and used light aircraft in some of their attacks.

Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They invented the suicide belt and pioneered the use of suicide bombing as a tactic. They also pioneered the use of women in suicide attacks,[14] and used light aircraft in some of their attacks.

indeed, this is how Israel has survived. consistent, sustained misinformation.
many, terrorist tactics, and the way organisations are run. stem from the Zionist movement. in many ways, they are the blue print for the "modern" terrorist. imo, even in government, as only now are the last of the "terrorist" leaders of the Zionist movement, dying out.

I like the Jews.

They've took shit off the entire world, and decide after nearly being decimated to create their own nation.

Now, there are plenty of heinous things they have done, and I do not condone all they have done in the name of establishing the Jewish state. I believe there are some reactionary left wing people who see the David (ironically Palestine) and Goliath (Israel) comparisons and impose a morality on that situation.

Palestine is not alone in this fight you know, Iran have their back (as well as many other countries). It is just that big daddy (USA) has the back of Israel, and as they are the biggest dad in the playground, it must automatically follow that the Palestinians are the noble savages who are corrupted by the might of the west.

It is boring. Once you (Hamas) start firing rockets at civilian targets the moral high ground is lost. Have the Jews committed similar atrocities? No doubt.

The point I am making is that we only get past this, if (a bit like what Hamba has mentioned) we deal with the real politik of the situation. To achieve anything near peace, both have to make compromises. No more settlement building in exchange for no killing of innocents might be a good start.

The problem is that here we do not have have two groups of people arguing over land, we have the entire world arguing over power.

I for one, want secular democracy to win over any fascistic religious dictatorship, regardless of the hat.

I like the Jews.

They've took shit off the entire world, and decide after nearly being decimated to create their own nation.

Now, there are plenty of heinous things they have done, and I do not condone all they have done in the name of establishing the Jewish state. I believe there are some reactionary left wing people who see the David (ironically Palestine) and Goliath (Israel) comparisons and impose a morality on that situation.

Palestine is not alone in this fight you know, Iran have their back (as well as many other countries). It is just that big daddy (USA) has the back of Israel, and as they are the biggest dad in the playground, it must automatically follow that the Palestinians are the noble savages who are corrupted by the might of the west.

It is boring. Once you (Hamas) start firing rockets at civilian targets the moral high ground is lost. Have the Jews committed similar atrocities? No doubt.

The point I am making is that we only get past this, if (a bit like what Hamba has mentioned) we deal with the real politik of the situation. To achieve anything near peace, both have to make compromises. No more settlement building in exchange for no killing of innocents might be a good start.

The problem is that here we do not have have two groups of people arguing over land, we have the entire world arguing over power.

I for one, want secular democracy to win over any fascistic religious dictatorship, regardless of the hat.

I have no problem with Jews, or their religion. Zionist's are another matter completely.
like you say, we need to get past, the history argument and deal with today. but as you put it
decide after nearly being decimated to create their own nation
what right did they have to do that? there has, after all, never been a Jewish ruled nation, in the middle east. though its true, they may have lived in numbers, in countries in that area.

What right has any nation in the history of the world ever had to impose its demarcated boundaries (be they geographical, financial, or moral) on people who have had no say? Nations have always used God (be that a religious deity, or a pure philosophical mode of living) to give them that promised land.

The question is now moot. Are the Jews going to uproot, and be left wandering the world from pogrom to pogrom again? Not a chance.

So lets look toward a solution where we observe the realities that are evident.

Regarding Zionism. I agree. There are some nutbags on the fringes who want to perpetrate similar things to what the Nazis did to their forefathers. It is a shame, and a miserable facet of the human condition.

Whether it is in reality 'rabid' is up for debate.

What right has any nation in the history of the world ever had to impose its demarcated boundaries (be they geographical, financial, or moral) on people who have had no say? Nations have always used God (be that a religious deity, or a pure philosophical mode of living) to give them that promised land.

The question is now moot. Are the Jews going to uproot, and be left wandering the world from pogrom to pogrom again? Not a chance.

So lets look toward a solution where we observe the realities that are evident.

Regarding Zionism. I agree. There are some nutbags on the fringes who want to perpetrate similar things to what the Nazis did to their forefathers. It is a shame, and a miserable facet of the human condition.

Whether it is in reality 'rabid' is up for debate.

agreed but.
Are the Jews going to uproot, and be left wandering the world from pogrom to pogrom again?
i would ask why not? that is after all what the UK, US and Zionists terrorists did, to those who lived in the area. when Israel was formed. lol, i agree its "unrealistic" to ask for it. however, using it as a reason for not doing it, makes little sense.

I just find it sad that so many people in the world find it so easy to see others as not us or non-people.

I just watched a bit of the Jeremy Kyle show - why are people so driven by their emotions that their brains have gone to sleep.

i agree its "unrealistic" to ask for it. however, using it as a reason for not doing it, makes little sense.

I think not advocating something because it is unrealistic is the height of common sense.

But that's just me.

I just find it sad that so many people in the world find it so easy to see others as not us or non-people.

I just watched a bit of the Jeremy Kyle show - why are people so driven by their emotions that their brains have gone to sleep.

It is the human stain Hamba.

When I was a lad (and very into existentialist philosophy) my nihilism was caused by baying morons looking for the blood of the 'other'.

Now, I have a mortgage, a wife, and a daughter.

It's not as easily to idly speculate about the logical inconsistences in life when you have to make tea.

Last edited:
I think not advocating something because it is unrealistic is the height of common sense.

But that's just me.

agreed, but doing it now to the Zionists, is no more or less, unrealistic, than it was in 1947, when the, then, current occupiers of the territory were turfed out. what has happened since, testifies to that.

common sense should have precluded the creation of the state in the first place.

You just don't know when to stop, do you.

I would have a little more respect for your views if you articulated them yourself. Just quoting others gives the distinct impression that not much thought is going on.

Your just as bad yourself, no disrespect like but for 5/6 pages you have encourged google... (emerald)..

Igrnore him and this thread will die... :)

Your just as bad yourself, no disrespect like but for 5/6 pages you have encourged google... (emerald)..

Igrnore him and this thread will die... :)

I was referring to his continual quoting and linking, not about him posting or airing his views.

and apart from that...

I'm enjoying it - why should I miss the fun? :)

Oh yes, and apart from that, I'm a self-righteous bugger and like to point out to people the error of their ways!

Last edited:
Back