Star Plus freezes a few minutes after CCCam/OScam is started - help please

just setup a test server using a DM500s and happens to this aswell.

must be something fundamental to both servers

could it be ecmwhitelist? i do not have one in oscam

For some reason when someone is watching or starts to watch star life (or star gold sometimes) star+ blanks out.
When this happens if you observe the oscam (server box) log you will see these channels seem to use each others cache.

Any one know a way round this?

As most mates seem to watch star + it's best to block star life in oscam services.
Sly messing about? You will some times have to block star life, sometimes gold as addicts want star+.

For some reason when someone is watching or starts to watch star life (or star gold sometimes) star+ blanks out.
When this happens if you observe the oscam (server box) log you will see these channels seem to use each others cache.

Any one know a way round this?

As most mates seem to watch star + it's best to block star life in oscam services.
Sly messing about? You will some times have to block star life, sometimes gold as addicts want star+.

is this happening to you aswell Shrek? or is is randomly happening to people at different times?

Ive read CW cycle check in oscam can help?

try this

oscam.dvbapi

prioritise

both channel sids

star life has a 200 ms delay

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

and ignore both old caids

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

restart oscam

Last edited:
thanks Davoo again for teh help

i haven't done as you suggested as of yet as this morning it seems to have resolved it self

i can now watch star like ok and star plus at the same time

will monitor it to see if it happens again

ok, for last 3 or 4 days the channels have reversed

star plus take precedence now, so if one receiver is watching star plus, star life ok on the other receiver wont work.

doh! whats going on

Something similar is happening to Comedy central & Comedy central +1.
Box 1 watching Comedy Central, Box 2 switches to Comedy Central +1.
Box 1 screen goes blank, Box 2 Comedy central +1 OK.

When this happens
Oscam LB value/Reader = by dm500 cache (123ms) for Comedy central.

sorry to bump an old thread, but this has started to happen again

very annoying

any come across a fix for this?

hi bigup and all else

I am having the same issue, with the same two channels, If i am recording a show on one channel i cant watch it record the other as it freezes. I am not as technical as you though.

Just to say i am experiencing this too. Would be nice if someone could figure out whats going on with it.

Back