Spiderbox 5000

As a newbie reading ALL the threads and posts on here is invaluable to me....I'm a adult and can work out and read between the lines ( pardon the pun ) and decide myself what I need to do :Biggrin2:..if I don't know what to do I will ask and everytime someone will either tell me how to solve things...point me in the right direction ...or PM me or even talk me through things on the phone ( you know who you are ) ...or have a little pop at me...thats fine with me..I can cope with this :Laugh:..I even reckon I know who our mystery poster is and I welcome his advice and knowledge....:Laugh:....so PLEASE everyone...keep up the good work and don't take things personal.....:Biggrin2:

I agree with halfman halflager if you not happy then get rid of the problem. Now by coincidence I got an email today from Ebay saying for this weekend no insertion fees, so if anyone is considering selling on Ebay this weekend would be a good time. Incidentally I checked Ebay for Spiderbox SD5000 today and they are selling for good prices almost the retail price.

how many spies competitor around ???.. and this is a diff person ? and i made it so u can understand lol....if its not DM he's a good impersanator .. isnt there a new box out or there's 1 due ? .also yes iam well isnt it in the rules not to personally insult a memeber "u r an idiot"

Hold on a bit, to me a forum is a way for members to help others with their problems NOT to slag off whoever they want.
No members should in one post state the rules about NOT insulting members then in his next post break those same rules himself. Please Kommanda has a problem and I am trying to get some help for him but this thread is not helping either him or me to get him that help.
Could members who cannot or dont want to help Kommanda back off a little and wait and see.
This thread has now degenerated from a problem with Spiderbox to a hate and abuse thread which serves no function at all except as a way for members to abuse A sat or DM or yesamwell, can we get back on topic?

Dont just give infractions, remove the insulting post!
sure but it's pointless unless I remove yours as well because you quoted it ?

I also want people to know what is not acceptable.
If they are removed then people won't know what the infractions were for.

ps kommander shouldn't keep pointing the finger at members accusing them of being banned members who have rejoined, does he think we don't know who he was ?. Behave and you stay, go back to your old ways and you will be gone simples.

Last edited:
Then remove my quote as well. I only quoted it to make sure he couldnt remove it later.
Letting it stay to prove a point defeats the infraction given.
Please remove the 2 offending posts mate.

Problem is both Manic01 and ellie1998 are right!! tough one this but how about a thread comprising of posts that are unacceptable and move all the insulting posts there.
That way members could use it to see just what is allowed or not allowed, they could either fuel their own hatreds (which seems to me to happen a lot) or maybe offer some constructive comments (if only!).
Look Kommanda has a problem and I really dont see that the type of posts being made here are in any way helping HIM, if anything they are having a negative effect, if DM was reading this thread then I can only think it would bias him against offering any form of help.

Thing is Jimi, Kommander played all these games last year as another member and also said he sold his 9000. So why would he still have one and also buy 2 5000 stb after as well?
Do the math!

What can I say except maybe if this can be proved then add those posts to this thread to give new members a clearer view of reality. I suppose anyone interested enough could wade through the posts but new members will accept without question that because a post is there it must be true.

@Jimi

Admin/mods know who Kommander was previously mate.

we know who quite a few people are/were, but, theyre being given a chance by the looks of it. some members wont be able to help themselfs, and will end up getting themselfs banned, its in their nature.

i neither know or care if kommander was a past banned member, as long as people play nice, im happy to let things run their course towards the inevitable slagging match that always happens when certain members start posting on the same threads :)

Arrgh lets move on, all kiss and make up it must end so let it die there is no point in prolonging it.
I've read posts by members who have been banned (thank you to the member that pointed me in the right direction) and it really throws some light on how a thread can be manipulated by a member with his/her own agenda.
I have nothing more to add to this thread as far as I'm concerned it's over.

offending posts removed.

We know there are members here that have been previously banned who have signed up again.

We are allowing them to stay and if they behave there will not be a problem but if they continue to act as they did under their previous usernames then they will be banned again but it will be via the infraction system. They won't get a 3rd chance though.

offending posts removed.

We know there are members here that have been previously banned who have signed up again.

We are allowing them to stay and if they behave there will not be a problem but if they continue to act as they did under their previous usernames then they will be banned again but it will be via the infraction system. They won't get a 3rd chance though.

This is a good example on the way things should be but maybe for newer members who are unsure how the infraction system works you could lay out how it operates?

Can I just say I have never slagged off Spiderboxes, if you look at ALL my posts I only ever refer to and highlight MY own box and that is the only one I said was crap as I made sure I chose my words VERY carefully, in general the spiderbox is a good standard as I said in another post however MY problem arose when I moved from using it as an FTA box to extending it as described in the stickies
I have tried to return the 5000's and was pawned off with BS by the dealer as to selling them I will lose money on them esp the 9000 so the end answer is to get them to work.
As to the stuff in this and other threads, I bit the hook when the trolls started insulting me and accusing me of reporting a false problem, and got angry.
With the help of Jimihendrix and especially g_p_t and a post by cheeky monkey over a year ago I personally think the problem lies in the power supply but the investigation goes on OFFLINE.
As to the obbsession by manic of me being "Danzer" you are completely mistaken mate, but this is the end of it. I have no intention of falling into the trap of getting banned from a site that I find so usefull. So this is my last post on THIS matter I will report back in a new thread if we ever get it fixed or can prove what the error is. I think for sure it is something to do with early revisions but its hard to prove as most have got rid the earlier ones.

I too think this thread and others have got out of hand but agree with Jimihendrix that the involvement of others hasnt help, I for one will not be publicly posting in this thread and will leave it at that, if jimihendrix would like to help me again I would invite him to pm me.

But please remember people this was about MY experience with MY boxes where only certain bits were not working and also my cynacism

I really think it best if this and the other threads that have went off track were closed.

Back