Spiderbox 5000

Sorry i can not name them all but the must of them are working sky sports italia nova sports all sky channels
i do not believe this how many more times please turn of your cccam line and then check the channels and then post correctly what channels the spiderbox opens .
i have mentioned this to you before other members have mentioned this to you before as you are giving people a false impression of what the spiderbox gift service opens .
if you can not turn off your line then please do not post what channels you are opening as you are leading people astray and will cause confusion .
we know you are happy with your box thats great but please double check before you make false statements as the spiderbox gift does not clear any sly channels whether italy germany or uk so please try to remember this before you post they do

nothing much open on service+/ethernet on 13E just a couple of fox channels I believe the rest have gone(at least for now)

What about

POLSAT wuthHD
SCT with HD
Dolly Buster With HD
Red Ligh with HD

Some one told Bis with HD and Cyfra with HD will be fix...I hope is true.

What about

POLSAT wuthHD
SCT with HD
Dolly Buster With HD
Red Ligh with HD

yeah wasnt meant to be a complete list of whats open,but I see sct was back last night(been off for a while) couldnt get the sct/dolly buster/red light HD channels to open (will try again tonight) but found JSC sports 1-9 on 11.296H ok,espn,extreme sport,disney XD & fox life on 12.188V ok and polsatHD,axnHD,and fox lifeHD on 12.265V ok didnt mention any HD channels in that post as the bloke had a 5000sd box.

yeah checked those HD channels "YesAmWell"all working a treat.

yes m8 ,,i see some cyfra Sport and Movie Sd and HD today as well...

Looks like Spiderbox Did not fleet the country, but is celebrating in Edmonton Town....lol

What about

POLSAT wuthHD
SCT with HD
Dolly Buster With HD
Red Ligh with HD

Some one told Bis with HD and Cyfra with HD will be fix...I hope is true.

But thats the problem... you never know when this service will be up or down.
Yes I know its free and a "Gift" but its here one day and gone the next so you never know if you can set the pvr. So I dont bother with the service+/ethernet stuff now.

Mind you with the new box coming out I am sure the channel availability will increase for a short while to improve the sales of the new box, so we should all jump on the bandwagon for that.

Why oh why such cynicism? more open channels just to boost the sales of a new receiver? DO YOU really believe that.
You know this forum prides itself on a freedom of speech policy, but lets be really honest here the Spiderbox is the exception and open to abuse from all members even those who dont own or have never owned a Spiderbox.
Why this forum even has a Spiderbox section is beyond me, to be honest I've had enough of this Spiderbox abuse and this will be my last post on the forum, to the members who need help with Spiderbox problems then my advice is look elsewhere.
Sorry to say you wont see me here any longer.

Yes I know its free and a "Gift" but its here one day and gone the next so you never know if you can set the pvr. So I dont bother with the service+/ethernet stuff now.

Mind you with the new box coming out I am sure the channel availability will increase for a short while to improve the sales of the new box, so we should all jump on the bandwagon for that.

Simple solution to that is switch of service + and just use your sub or line which ever you use to continue your viewing pleasures

1.Is there anything in this World you would Like !?
2.If you don't like the Spiderbox then, why do you use it!?
3.If the Spiderbox sells more you wouldn't be losing anything!?
4.if service gets better wouldn't it be good for you too!?
5.Did anybody ask you to buy the new Spiderbox model !?

Actually I said to you in previous Post, to be Honest "This is Not the best box for YOU".... because the only think you do in all your posts is to Complain even when there's new improvements...

Right lets all play nice in here

@Jimihendrix you do a good job helping out members mate so no need to stop posting lol your advice is appreciated as you know

@Kommander perhaps putting the box in the trading section on here might be an idea

jimi dont pack up m8, youre a great help on DW, if you think this room is bad, trawl through the last 18 months of the technomate linux room, im used to abuse, especially from non owners m8

i just take a few days to ignore all the crap, then bounce back

afterall, its only a hobby

Thanks for the support guys I did not expect it, yes I have reconsidered and will continue to support the Spiderbox range of receivers where I can.
Really as said above if someone is not really happy with something then sell it, either here or on Ebay, I notice that Spiderbox receivers on Ebay get snapped up very quickly.
If you have tooth ache or some other problem causing you pain then you visit your dentist and get it over with as quickly as possible, well thats what I do.

Glad you decided to stick with it Jimi mate :)

Digidude is right though, this room aint nothing mate lol

:)

Simple solution to that is switch of service + and just use your sub or line which ever you use to continue your viewing pleasures

Thats what I did but as you know from my other posts I cant get that to work properly either.
But the good thing is the remote still looks and works great even after all the work its been put through.

1.Is there anything in this World you would Like !?
Yes MY Spiderbox to work properly
2.If you don't like the Spiderbox then, why do you use it!?
Because I bought it for what it is supposed to do but doesn't and cant afford anything else yet
3.If the Spiderbox sells more you wouldn't be losing anything!?
No but I feel other people might, I dont care about your sales but to suddenly have everything working again at the same time as a new box comes out when we have not heard anything for so long and it all dissapeared now its back as a consumer and owner I have a right to be cynical
4.if service gets better wouldn't it be good for you too!?
Not really, I never turned the gift or service+ on when I bought my 5000's as they'd stopped working on my 9000 and took the advice of Jimihendrix and extended my box by getting a line. So I was not connected it will make no difference to me.
5.Did anybody ask you to buy the new Spiderbox model !?
Actually yes, I got sent some SPAM from A lshat by email advertising the box

Actually I said to you in previous Post, to be Honest "This is Not the best box for YOU".... because the only think you do in all your posts is to Complain even when there's new improvements...
Where are the new improvements?
We are talking about the SD5000 here and there have been NO developments for this box anywhere in well over a year, DM promised boxkey that never happened, there is no updates or patches for the SD5000 that are any use I think you are getting confused with your new range of products. I bought these boxes based on the claims you had made in your announcements as Bobi here in this forum and now you attack me when I complain about a box that doesn't do half of what you said it would do.
I see you are going back to the ways you did before and attacking anyone who has a problem with your boxes, perhaps you should fix the problems with your current 5000 before releaseing a new box.

You should also realise that we are taking about the SD5000 in this thread which you have done NOTHING with

Right lets all play nice in here

@Jimihendrix you do a good job helping out members mate so no need to stop posting lol your advice is appreciated as you know

@Kommander perhaps putting the box in the trading section on here might be an idea

I couldn't put any of my 3 Spiderboxes on he trading section Jimmy as I've complained way too much about all 3 of them, also as a good ebayer I couldn't sell them on ebay for fear of bad feedback so I'll save up to replace them with boxes recomended by you guys in the TM forum and the maybe a couple of 403p's that Jimi and others recomended.

But can someone tell me why i'm the bad one when all do is list the genuine problems I have with boxes I paid good money for?

The only thing I am REALLY sorry for is upsetting Jimihendrix, he has been a GREAT help to me trying to figure out these problems I am having with all my spiderboxes, "sorry Jimi" I'll PM you. But honestly I am really cynical that all of a sudden DM/Bobi/YesAmWell reapears on here and service+ slowly begins to start working again all at the same time that a new box is being released.

I think the reason I am so upset/angry is that I have genuine problems with these boxes I own and I feel that I have been conned by the claims made by this person about the great things they can do and I have to come to DW to get support for boxes that should be supported by their own forum.
None of my boxes work completely as advertised/claimed by DM/Bobi yet i'm the bad one

Back