Spider users test line

Gave a good few hours watching tonight and its excellent with only just a minor stutter at times.

I do however have to reduce my torrents or newsgroups speeds to about 60-70% speeds too maintain good performance and freeze free also.

Well done m8 got there in the end :)

noticed a little more freezing (than usual) between 2200-2300 on sky prem hd.
has been more stable since though :)

right am adding another few testers today (i hope) then will be switching of tomorrow pm to try and get my 600 sorted.
Quite confident now just need to work out why 600 wont share external

Sorry I missed this weekends action, I've been ill in bed all weekend :(

well all done now and very + feedback.
I am recommending spider to friends and it ran pretty rock solid with more connections than i will use.
Thanks to all wheo helped and took the time to give feedback :Clap::Clap::Clap:

NP
Let me know if you need a hand with the 600
(hehe I was getting used to having the double selection)

NP
Let me know if you need a hand with the 600
(hehe I was getting used to having the double selection)
the 600 is another issue.lol
unsure where i went wrong i could watch round house yet no one could connect.
I plan to get it working but am going to setup with 500 in the meantime .

what was the problem with the 600 m8?

if you could work it internally, but no external connection, it sounds like you didnt port forward correctly on your router

what was the problem with the 600 m8?

if you could work it internally, but no external connection, it sounds like you didnt port forward correctly on your router

i had the 500 running before and after using same ip but for some reason when i plugged 600 in , no one outside my local ip could not connect.
i checked my dns all was good , as soon as i gave up and reconnected 500 all was good and instant reconnection .
i was using same pli jade image b.t.w

Last edited:
i`m not sure actually wether it would be, as that may only affect the box contacting the outside world and and your problem seems to be the outside world contacting the box , however always worth a check.

make sure DNS and Gateway are set to your routers ip unless you need a specific DNS in there.

Back