Spider users test line

chronoman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i should be getting home today and am goping to be playing with my server and am looking for spider owners only to test it please.
This will be a test and i wil be restartying /changing routers etc so will need peeps to stay patient.
I am hoping to get a rock solid platform with perfect spiderbox so i can get family sorted .
I will be starting probably tomorrow evening for a couple days .
Anyone interested in helping please pm me .
cheers chronoman

n.b I only want spiders for this as i got a dream and vu tester (i hope)

could anyone testing please leave feedback on here.
I have setup using cccam 2.10 and seems very solis.
cccam 2.11 made it glitch quite bad.
I shall be setting 600 as server once i get the box

hi m8 i have a spider 900hd i will test line for you please send that is what you want or have i mis read

ok sorry m8s ive tried loads of testlines well 5 then all had split second freeze or jump not sure if its the box. server or internet download speed i might think about getting this vu+ box but may be the pproblem will still exist if its my download speed which is 3 mb at best what do u think m8s

line running past couple of hours and must admit its been very good (compared to what i have been using cccam 2.1.1 / 2.1.4)

had minor freezing but was very rare...ecm times below 300ms

well done mate :Clap:

just an update.
i am hopefully getting dm 600 later so will setup as server so will be a resart time but hopefully momenterally.
If it shuts down bear with me guys

couple of tiny glitches at around 8.30 same as manic.
Line is fantastic even while the internet is being hammered.
DL speed has slowed but that was the 1st test since install so it more likely the gift.
How do you check ecm speed mine seems instant even on biggies

Last edited:
well currently bricked 600 ,hoping to resolve later today.
very happy its solid.
i shall be downloadin 6pm till 6.15 tonight

press info button twice on remote, this will give you cccam info and ecm times...leave it on and you will see it change every 10 second or so

couple of tiny glitches at around 8.30 same as manic.
Line is fantastic even while the internet is being hammered.
DL speed has slowed but that was the 1st test since install so it more likely the gift.

Press the info button twice.

could anyone i gave a test line to see if they can connect.
i am using 600 now i can connect internally ,however no one else is connected so unsure and cant be arsed going round to check at m8s

could anyone i gave a test line to see if they can connect.
i am using 600 now i can connect internally ,however no one else is connected so unsure and cant be arsed going round to check at m8s

all connected my end line has been stable overnight no problems what so ever

all connected my end line has been stable overnight no problems what so ever

your not connected now m8 double check.Unsure what i,ve done double checked dns will reinstall as unsure if 600 different

I tried pinging you test***.#####.### it got an IP but timed out on ping do you want me to pm the IP it came back with so you can check the dns record?

Back