some channels still missing after scan

Also according to the list I have (and in no way saying this is 100% correct) but this lists Glasgow as NETID 00002, 643.000, 6887 - QAM you'd need check but will be 64 or 256. No idea if you'll have any more joy with this but sure worth a try, can't hurt any.

Stef

If its on the same frequency as Lothian try a single frequency scan on 107.000 that is what SS2 HD is on as is Sly Comedy HD and Family HD (so check to see if you have them you may not). I think you may do well to pick them up as there is a definite drop in the signal/quality on the low 100 frequencies at least there is on my area. You may find that the box simply wont get any signal that is what happened to a couple of mates.

Also according to the list I have (and in no way saying this is 100% correct) but this lists Glasgow as NETID 00002, 643.000, 6887 - QAM you'd need check but will be 64 or 256. No idea if you'll have any more joy with this but sure worth a try, can't hurt any.

back home and playing with the box, where do i put the net id 00002?

You don't on these receivers it was just for reference, the default frequency, symbol rate and qam are the important parts to get right though along with making sure NIT search is set to on.

Despite what it may appear it's not a low signal on some of the very low frequencies but the opposite which is why altering the frequency just slightly on the problem frequency will usually do the job without dropping the signal level on others.

Could be down to just poor Vermin signal on that channel. My Sly Premier Movies is terrible I only get 29db signal on that channel on Dreambox 800hd yet on others I'm high as 40db. My mate works for Vermin and he says my signal is fine and moved me to top tap in green box and still the same.
The only other option is to get one of those Konig yellow bricks and see if that helps the signal.
I had the same problem back in the day when trying to update Samsung 2100c boxes. It wouldn't update at my house yet my neighbours next door was fine.

Andy

Stef

If its on the same frequency as Lothian try a single frequency scan on 107.000 that is what SS2 HD is on as is Sly Comedy HD and Family HD (so check to see if you have them you may not). I think you may do well to pick them up as there is a definite drop in the signal/quality on the low 100 frequencies at least there is on my area. You may find that the box simply wont get any signal that is what happened to a couple of mates.

your spot on mate thats the channels i have probs
with and it looks like your the same frequency as me and
am west of glasgow

Tend to agree its no big deal really especially when you can pick up the SD channel although they are easily picked up on other boxes if your that fussed or a konig should sort it. Altering the frequency does no good in lothian you dont get a lock as there aint no live transponder between 107 until 115.

Hello all am i right in saying if i get all free view channels my feed is live?

Back