Service unavailable Tuner Configuration

Hmm ok because I dont have a DM800HD,mine is a dm800se,then I would say you need to find an image to match your bootloader/sim version,

when you boot your box watch the little screen and see if it says what sim and bootloader is already onboard m8,

and we dont mind helping once you realise it can still all go wrong even if you follow the instructions to the tee,but you wont brick your box it can be recovered so no stressing,also we may not always be around to answer as quick as you would like but we will get you up and running eventually :)

i think he should get the "black hole" iamge me self.....right back laters, painting to doo!

i think he should get the "black hole" iamge me self.....right back laters, painting to doo!

If you have that image its probably a good idea as you would then know exactly whats what with that one,but we need to know sim/bootloader first Doodo m8

Hope you haven't rushed your painting :)
Flashed Blackhole as suggested.
Just scanning for channels now.
Get back to you soon.

OK, I've done everything I think I need to.
I flashed image, yet screen freezes on Starting Enigma 2.
However I can access menu items and have set up network and scanned for channels....1000 found!
I can see bouquets and channels, but when I select one I get the message:
Service unavailable, Check tuner configuration
What next to try please?

a few posts earlier i said what you needed to do, install fresh image, set up your tuner, load rats TV channel listings via dcc (download his plug-in) and then ts panel (download ts panel plug-in), i didn't mention scanning for channels before tuner configuration? go to settings and set up your tuner! have a look around the settings and get your self familiar with them, i also noticed you took the plunge and loaded that image, did you confirm your simm? doesn't matter now as your running......

OK, I've done everything I think I need to.
I flashed image, yet screen freezes on Starting Enigma 2.
However I can access menu items and have set up network and scanned for channels....1000 found!
I can see bouquets and channels, but when I select one I get the message:
Service unavailable, Check tuner configuration
What next to try please?

Until you setup your tuner configuration you wont be able to view any channels m8

Right, I've loaded the Rats ipkg and have installed this from plugins.
The tspanel is proving more difficult.....I got stuck here earlier.
I've uploaded the file via dcc but can't find it listed under plugins or anywhere else.
I have got aplugin rss feeds, which I don't recall from earlier tho.
I've been back and check tuner config, but still enigma 2 freezes on boot and says to configure tuner.
It's set to astra 28.2 in the simple menu, do any other settings need changing?

ts panel isn't under plugins, it should just be at the top of your menu when you open it on the remote, forget about that for now, you need to go back a step, tuner config and then save it,....

Its showing both astra28.2 and hotbird13.0 is this correct or should it be just astra.
Once I've st this, what next?

Its showing both astra28.2 and hotbird13.0 is this correct or should it be just astra.
Once I've st this, what next?

It needs to be set to simple-single-28.2e and then save :)

Thanks for that.
It'll be tomorrow before I can get to grips again (hurrah I hear you say!!)
The wife needs to watch DowntonAbbey or else my life will be more miserable than at present with 'The box' down.
Thanks again.
No doubt I'll be seeking help very soon.
Cheers

More miserable then watching Downton abbey surely not :)

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

I've set the tuner config. as you describe.
What's the next step please.
Do I need to do anything else such as set satfinder settings?

I've set the tuner config. as you describe.
What's the next step please.
Do I need to do anything else such as set satfinder settings?

Either do a scan for channels or download a channel list from your addons.:)

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

I've done an automatic scan for channels and have a full channel list.....was looking good until I selected BBc1
Error message...Service unavailable, Check tuner configuration.
I guess I need to set something else up?

Actually if you have already done a scan the channels should now work m8 after you configured the tuner,might need a reboot first though ;)

I've reflashed a different image: Sim201eDreamElite BH800. WOW I'm impressed. Things are looking really good
I've straight away got the freeview channels, also in HD.
Now, how do I go about the others please?

I've now got Rats Tspanel and crossepg up and going.
Just need to know about channels other than fta

Back