Satronics.co.uk - Improvements & Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I'm reading I think satronics are trying, but I believe they are shooting themselves in the foot by announcing when stock is due to arrive and then not receiving any. Whoever is their supplier needs to be given a good shake because they must be letting them down. To relieve some pressure, I would update the page (dm800) to mention that you are having supplier issues with stock. That then easily remedies any further people saying they are waiting too long, as you have already stated your having probs. Also, when accepting payment for credit cards, it might be best to not take payment until you actually have the item in stock ready to send. As for refunds, there is no excuse for them being late. I know how they work, and if you refund when you say they have been refund then there should be no hold up.

Just found that i need a username and password to sign in to the box and there is no manual for the box either

Does any one know what the default is.

Thanks

Edit: You could also just authorise the money (effectivky putting the money on hold in your name) and when you ship take the cash

Last edited:
From what I'm reading I think satronics are trying, but I believe they are shooting themselves in the foot by announcing when stock is due to arrive and then not receiving any. Whoever is their supplier needs to be given a good shake because they must be letting them down. To relieve some pressure, I would update the page (dm800) to mention that you are having supplier issues with stock. That then easily remedies any further people saying they are waiting too long, as you have already stated your having probs. Also, when accepting payment for credit cards, it might be best to not take payment until you actually have the item in stock ready to send. As for refunds, there is no excuse for them being late. I know how they work, and if you refund when you say they have been refund then there should be no hold up.

- OK if your suppliers are letting you down...it's no excuse not to keep your customers up to date and advise them on the status of their order and any expected delays.
- If you cant keep your commitments you should inform your customers of the delay and offer them the option of a refund,...which should be rapidly actioned.
- You'll find a few people on this thread who can verify emails are not answered...refunds are not been actioned several days after they claim to be etc..
- Maybe I should have done my research before ordering..there is indeed threads on other forums also complaining about similar issues....Everone cant be wrong.

Meanwhile, im still waiting for replys to my emails...and updates on whether my order has been dispatched...or indeed ever even arrived in stock....

name root and pass dreambox

Thanks mate now just gotta do some reading

Edit:

Just wondering the connection on the back looks like it could take a Vermin cable, could I recyle that cable to use with this to connect my dish, sorry if thats dumb, but I am dumb

Last edited:
well ive got no email reply, ordered a DM600 whch is still showing as in stock they confirmed payment on thursday and its still not been sent out!

So hes trying to send orders out within 24 hours of payment - failed

reply to emails in monday to friday business hours within an hour - failed

My suggestion would be to act upon what you have stated on this board. Nobody forced you to post on here.

Please reply to mine and other peoples emails and send our items out. Also a full postage payment would be nice in cash not store credit for failing to meet your new delivery policy.

If this is done then myself and others can be positive about your ecommerce site.

- OK if your suppliers are letting you down...it's no excuse not to keep your customers up to date and advise them on the status of their order and any expected delays.
- If you cant keep your commitments you should inform your customers of the delay and offer them the option of a refund,...which should be rapidly actioned.
- You'll find a few people on this thread who can verify emails are not answered...refunds are not been actioned several days after they claim to be etc..
- Maybe I should have done my research before ordering..there is indeed threads on other forums also complaining about similar issues....Everone cant be wrong.

Meanwhile, im still waiting for replys to my emails...and updates on whether my order has been dispatched...or indeed ever even arrived in stock....

I don't disagree with any of that. I sent 2 emails unanswered, left posts in this thread unanswered and also ordered a dm800 when in stock but didnt have any stock. I am now awaiting a refund. This is the first time I have ordered and gave them the benefit of the doubt, but I was wrong. You live and learn.

I think people get the just of how satronics are, satronics need to change, and quickly if they want to be a good trading company. As you say gsmtech, its the basics satronics fail to deliver on.

On going saga this. Still no reply to email from yesterday. Still not had order sent out, been over a week now.

from my experience i would say:

SAY AWAY FROM SATRONICS - poorest service i've experienced on the internet.

If you do come on here Satronics - reply to your emails and actually send my order out!!!!

Same story here no replies to emails I've sent another one today to the complaints address, requesting a refund unless my item is dispatched within 24hours. If I don't get reply I'll be onto moneybookrs and my credit card company to recover my funds. Never had such issues with China suppliers even Peng has been far more reliable...

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalkb

Same story here no replies to emails I've sent another one today to the complaints address, requesting a refund unless my item is dispatched within 24hours. If I don't get reply I'll be onto moneybookrs and my credit card company to recover my funds. Never had such issues with China suppliers even Peng has been far more reliable...

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalkb

What is the complaints address?

cheers

Yosser

thats why I used credit card too. So I would be protected from traders like this.

Why dont we all send off a nice letter/email to trading standards complaining about his 'services' ?

im going get db-800 in 2 weeks ill ask him first if in stock if not not going order from Satronics no way im waiting a week or so

thats why I used credit card too. So I would be protected from traders like this.

Why dont we all send off a nice letter/email to trading standards complaining about his 'services' ?

I dont understand your problem with me?

Thanks
Satronics.co.uk

Well thats 1 of 2 things you can do... I would say request a refund 1st...if you dont get a reply...which you probably wont !
Then look at going the small claims court route. I've had to do this in the past with a mobile phone cashback issue...it works quite well.

Consumer direct is also a good resource..Anyway all this is beside the point...you should not have to resort to such measures..

complaints email address is this.. [email protected]
But if it's anything like the sales and after sales addresses your most likely not going to get a reply !!

Satronics still claiming he doesnt understand what the problem is...i'll spell it out for you...

- It's simple... you claimed to be getting DM800HD unit's in stock for dispatch 21/06.
- You have NOT been able to confirm they ever came into stock or whether you dispatched them to customers who have already paid expecting dispatch on Monday...
- You then changed the website on Tuesday or late Monday night to read "pre-order 29/06".
- You have NOT updated your customers confirming whether their goods have been dispatched...what the likely delay is or offered any apoligies or refunds...
- You do not reply to emails from customers querying their order status, or enquiring why they haven recieved their products.
- You do not from the sound of things seem to be issuing refunds in a timely fashion despite claiming to have done so....

Basically your service is rubbish...

Well thats 1 of 2 things you can do... I would say request a refund 1st...if you dont get a reply...which you probably wont !
Then look at going the small claims court route. I've had to do this in the past with a mobile phone cashback issue...it works quite well.

Consumer direct is also a good resource..Anyway all this is beside the point...you should not have to resort to such measures..

complaints email address is this.. [email protected]
But if it's anything like the sales and after sales addresses your most likely not going to get a reply !!

Satronics still claiming he doesnt understand what the problem is...i'll spell it out for you...

- It's simple... you claimed to be getting DM800HD unit's in stock for dispatch 21/06.
- You have NOT been able to confirm they ever came into stock or whether you dispatched them to customers who have already paid expecting dispatch on Monday...
- You then changed the website on Tuesday or late Monday night to read "pre-order 29/06".
- You have NOT updated your customers confirming whether their goods have been dispatched...what the likely delay is or offered any apoligies or refunds...
- You do not reply to emails from customers querying their order status, or enquiring why they haven recieved their products.
- You do not from the sound of things seem to be issuing refunds in a timely fashion despite claiming to have done so....

Basically your service is rubbish...

1) ALL EMAILS ARE REPLIED TO, leave your email on here, i will find the reply/s which i have wrote.

2)Customers who email will have been updated.

3) Again, i reply to all emails, chec your spam folder ect!

4)I issue refunds when there asked for, no messing about, i then have no control of how long card issuers take to issue the refund.

@Yiddo still unaware of your problem at all!

Ok, heres copies of the 3 emails I have sent, so far not a reply to any of them,...there is no issue with spam filters/folders etc..i've checked..it's funny how I recieve all the emails that say the order has been placed succesfully and that you've taken payment !!
Obviously i've edited out my own email address and the Satronics order numbers...
I've tried all 3 email addresses from your website you have NOT replied to any of them....nor have I had any confirmation that my item has been dispatched..considering Special Delivery was selected as the delivery option and stock was "supposed" to have been in on 21/06 I would expect delivery on the 22nd or 23rd ar the latest...

Email 1: Friday 18th June Pre-Order

-DM800 Ferrari Sim - World Cup PRICE ONLY ?? STOCK ??
Friday, 18 June, 2010 16:22
<*******@yahoo.co.uk>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
Hi,

Quick question on the DM 800 Ferarri SIM, special offer. It says awaiting stock 21/06 but there is currently 10 showing in stock ?

Is this item in stock or are you expecting stock on 21/06 ??

EMAIL 2: Monday 22nd June

Order #000xxx - Dreambox 800 HD - Dispatch date ??
Monday, 21 June, 2010 22:04
"<[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]

Hi Josh,

When is my order likely to be shipped, or do you even have stock of the item yet ? The website still says expecting stock 21/06.
I placed this order on the assumption it should be in stock and dispatched today, however I have not had any updates about stock or dispatch..

Email 3: Wednesday 25th June

Order Number #000xxx
Wednesday, 23 June, 2010 12:21
<[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
Hi,

I still have no confirmation that my order has been shipped, stock due date and dispatch should have been Monday 21/06.

If you can not confirm stock or order dispatch by 5pm today, please cancel my order and provide a full refund.

I have not had any reply replies to my previous email sent on Monday night. If I do not recieve a reply to this email within 24 hours I will be contacting moneybookers and my credit company to start proceedings on recovering my funds.

Regards

Hi Satronics,

when will you have the items I orderd in stock, I do not mind waiting as long as you give me a realistic timeframe in regards to how long I should wait

1) ALL EMAILS ARE REPLIED TO, leave your email on here, i will find the reply/s which i have wrote.

WRONG - No you haven't. I emailed you on Tuesday 15th and Friday 18th and I had no reply. But as soon as I post on here, you're replying as quick as lightning.

THE REFUNDED HAS BEEN ISSUED! i don't know how many time i need to repeat myself it takes 3-5 working days to hit your card, not including weekends, any refunded issued on weekends do not process through untill the monday

Been checking my account and so far I haven't seen any refund. As you issued it on the weekend, the banks would have started the process on Monday. Including Monday, it has been 4 working days so far.

Are you not emailing me and replying on forums instead so that I have no solid proof of what you're saying?

If I don't see a refund by friday as I promised, I will contact solicitors and begin legal proceedings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back