reading mosc, setting net id

unless your great at soldering don't bother theses chips are proper tiny i killed a couple of boxes myself ,turned out to be a expensive project .your best bet is trying to get a box for your area....good luck

I wouldn't say you need to be great for these - the 512 only has 8 widely spreaded legs which are easy to get off with a hot air blower.

If you think these are hard, you should try atmels lol, now these were a pain to learn to solder with! I destroyed around 5 boxes, then practised and practised until I got the hang of it then got them all working in the end :)

lol oh ryt - well iv never soldered before so i think il maybe just leave it. it wasnt gonna last long anyway. altho i myt just open it up and hav a play about with it wen i eventually get sum spare time to hav sun fun lol

well i went out and bought a serial-usb cable but its still saying unable to open the com port. does the cable hav to be 9pin at both ends? (mines is usb one end and 9pin on the other)

well i went out and bought a serial-usb cable but its still saying unable to open the com port. does the cable hav to be 9pin at both ends? (mines is usb one end and 9pin on the other)

wrong cable m8...you need a serial 9 to 9 pin for the dynamite

Back