Yichip programming

Gaucho78

Reaction score
Let’s see Who Is on this forum.
I purchased a low cost diagnostic tool for cars (elm327 clone) and i’m tring to make a reverse engineering.
It uses a yichip where the top marking is partially deleted but i was able to read it. it Is a YICHIP YC1155. Can you help me to find the way to repeogram it? Which Is the method, the programmer to use and the required IDE?

The chip:

The purchased product:

The manufacturer of the purchased product (model Is elm327 basic, type B in the following webpage):

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit confused with your post , what actually are you are trying to do ?

Can I ask why you want to reverse engineer the bluetooth chip ?

That isn't the part that does the diagnostics, only the connection between your "device" (phone, laptop etc) and the car.

Scope: Create a loop to periodically check motor rpm, and with a gpio control a led strip 2812A according to motor speed

Let’s see Who Is on this forum.
I purchased a low cost diagnostic tool for cars (elm327 clone) and i’m tring to make a reverse engineering.
It uses a yichip where the top marking is partially deleted but i was able to read it. it Is a YICHIP YC1155. Can you help me to find the way to repeogram it? Which Is the method, the programmer to use and the required IDE?

The chip:
YC11XX-易兆微电子(杭州)股份有限公司

The purchased product:
Scanner Diagnosi ELM327 OBD2 Auto OBDII Bluetooth Diagnostica Android IOS | eBay

The manufacturer of the purchased product (model Is elm327 basic, type B in the following webpage):
Mini Elm327 Bluetooth Obd Obd2 Code Reader Elm 327 1.5 Obd Car Diagnostic-tool Scanner Elm 327 V1.5 Same As Oem Odm - Buy Elm327 V1.5,Elm327 Bluetooth Obd,Elm327 V2.1 Obd2 Product on Alibaba.com
On the board there is also a chip labelled fkcym438. i’m not sure but i suspect it Is a elm327 clone. During weekend i will reverse Engineer the wiring diagrams in order to confirm my theory

I found the sdk. Who Is interested may contact me in private
I registered to try to write you a PM, but can't find the button xD
could you please send me the SDK? I have the same chip and want to decrypt a BLE remote control that speaks with it - hopefully the encryption is standard enough to be in the SDK.

Back