Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated this today along with a few mates, sly sports hd 1 is showing sly sports hd 4, just in case there was a programming error.

Hi, I am using an Amiko 8900 HD running enigma 2 but when I try to load this plugin updater through tmp folder I get Incompatible with Architectures configured. *opkg_install_cmd.
Any Help

Updated this today along with a few mates, sly sports hd 1 is showing sly sports hd 4, just in case there was a programming error.

hello
cruisinbeatz

try it again m8, all is working 100% :)
thanks again rat for all your hard work, this is the best channel updater out there :) :ur the man: :)

Hi, I am using an Amiko 8900 HD running enigma 2 but when I try to load this plugin updater through tmp folder I get Incompatible with Architectures configured. *opkg_install_cmd.
Any Help

hello
walsheb

wot are you using to send it over to the box?
i use filezilla, it work's 100% for me
hope this helps :)

Any Help

I think members have installed the plugin by extracting the contents with zip7 and ftping to locations

I am using Dreambox edit. I put the ipk file into temp and run telnet

you got it working then ? :)

Juzt ran the update there ss4 hd is on ss1 hd

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

I just run the plugin and sky sports 1 is is correct mate
run it again

make sure the date in the last part of the bouquets is todays date, 15th

Seems to be fine I move the channels myself after running it first time ran it again there and its fine as of 15/11/2013

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

bt sport 1+2 and espn (HD) not working for me.. installed update and ran it.. still no luck :(

working fine here mate
your provider ?

working fine here mate
your provider ?

It happened once before and your updater sorted it out right away. but not having the same results. just installed your picon updater though! awesome!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi I just installed the updater plugin on my vu solo 2 and I keep getting coll errors it wont install the plugin I put it in temp folder I have blackhole image 2.0.2 on my box any help

yes I have tried what it said to do in post 140 and it still wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back