Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanbloodytastic!!
Just done exactly the same and didn't miss a second of buzzcocks!!
Website of the year award from me chaps!!

So I'm guessing the Auto picon updater should be just as simple??

Julianforrester I hope you'll become a fully paid up member!!... These guys need us as much as we need them!!

Hi, Im hoping you can help as I am not getting the result most seem to be enjoying when using the new version of the updater.
My box is a DM800HD clone, enignma 2

The reason for trying the new updater, was due to several channels not working and when I tried to run the Ratz DW updater Plugin, the following on screen message appeared, which suggested the Updater was no longer working. see pic 1RATZ  updater message.jpg

After checking DigitalWorldz forum I noted there was an update and so attempted to install, following the instructions given in the forum and using the DCC tool to ftp over to my Box, as instructed put the Ipk file into the /tmp folder. Image 2pic1.png

Then went to software management and chose "install local extensions", where I was given one of 2 options, either from hardisk or internal flash, which I have tried both and received the same negative message " No Displayable files on the medium found?". see pics belowinstall 1.jpg,install2.jpg,install 3.jpg

I am sure it is something very simple that I am missing, I have trawled the forums to see if there is any advice for a couple of hours, but no joy. Your help would be much appreciate. Thanks

Try ftp to the hard disk instead ,but you should have had more location options tbh

Sent from my es209ra using Tapatalk

Thankyou wiz 569, when you say FPT to the hard disk instead, can you describe which folder (location) I am looking for to send the ipk file too.

update; I worked it out thankyou and it did install from the hdd!, however when I run the rats updater plugin I now get the following on screen messages.img 1upside.jpg img 2.jpg any ideas?

Last edited:
Thankyou wiz 569, when you say FPT to the hard disk instead, can you describe which folder (location) I am looking for to send the ipk file too.

update; I worked it out thankyou and it did install from the hdd!, however when I run the rats updater plugin I now get the following on screen messages.View attachment 76818 View attachment 76819 any ideas?

What image are you using m8?

What image are you using mate ?

Understood as an fyi, It worked with the original Ratz updater, can you recommend a better image and point me in the direction of where I would find a guide on this forum how to install it please? Thanks

I like open vix first go to download section download your image and save files unzip and drag n drop to a formated usb drive (I use kingston) turn of box from mains or rocker and insert usb turn on and it will flash then its just seting it up ull find plenty of guides on that

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

I like open vix first go to download section download your image and save files unzip and drag n drop to a formated usb drive (I use kingston) turn of box from mains or rocker and insert usb turn on and it will flash then its just seting it up ull find plenty of guides on that

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

He is using a dreambox m8 ;)

Hi, I am looking for a auto bouquet updater for dm500enigma 1 sd, cheers

I suggest you look in enigma 1 channel list section mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back