Rat's Bouquets - Bugs - Q&A - Feedback

dont know what is wrong then had to do a full scan for them to work

Need a bit of help. Ive been using rats list for a while now however on this last update it seems to be messing with my tuner settings i think? is this possible? usually i update via dbedit and just restart but this time after restaring it says tuner error etc....any ideas?

Need a bit of help. Ive been using rats list for a while now however on this last update it seems to be messing with my tuner settings i think? is this possible? usually i update via dbedit and just restart but this time after restaring it says tuner error etc....any ideas?

This was reported yesterday mate @Rat uploaded a fixed version have you tried running the plugin today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh okay,no not tried the plug in as always just manually update via dbedit. Just loaded a new image and at the point where i have all channels scanned but just dreading to transfer new lists over.

Download the bouquet files again, as said RAT uploaded a fixed version yesterday,my bad really as i mentioned this problem in the plugin thread and not here.
Delete all the files in etc/enigma2 and transfer the fixed bouquet files back on.
There was a problem with the satellite.xml file.

Last edited:
Download the bouquet files again, as said RAT uploaded a fixed version yesterday,my bad really as i mentioned this problem in the plugin thread and not here.
Delete all the files in etc/enigma2 and transfer the fixed bouquet files back on.
There was a problem with the satellite.xml file.
I am having the exact same problem, if you have a look at my thread.
So do I just download the 08/11/15 file again from the thread, or is there a new one.
Would I just transfer normally or would I have to install new image etc.

Just download the file again as it seems that Rat is aware of the issue and it has now been rectified.....it had something to do with the satellite.xml file

just ran the new update for channels 27 11 15 setanta hd not working until i do a full scan anyone else with this problem

Sometimes this happens I dont know why tbh :err:
scan does fix the issue though :)

I dont see this error as Ive already scanned before I update bouquets to edit them

Re: Rat's Bouquets - Bugs - Q&A - Feedback

Unable to install your file, any help greatly appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Unable to install your file, any help greatly appreciated

Re: Rat's Bouquets - Bugs - Q&A - Feedback

thats very vague, what have you done and what is going wrong

@sweeper you should be able to d/load now due to your payment.
Thanks, working now! Sorry to sound stupid but how do I install the rats bouquets onto my box, have downloaded the ZIP folder and tried to ftp into tmp but wont install.

Just the bouquets or installing the plugin ?

just bouquets I use DreamboxEdit to transfer
installing the plugin you need to transfer the ipk to tmp folder and install via software manager

:)

Last edited:
Hi Ratz,

Can you place the following HD channels in the primary spots in the sport list because they do clear? and place the SD variations of these at the end of the sport list like you used to back in the day?

BT Sport 1 HD
BT Sport 2 HD
BT ESPN HD
BT Europe HD
Premier Sport HD
Setanta HD
BoxNation HD
Sky Sports Box Office HD
MUTV HD

What do people think? I think it's more user friendly if it's changed as it saves from moving to the 'FTA HD' from the 'Sport' group.

Yeah OK :) I don't mind tbh

I just thought it made sense to keep HD together :)but I can see why you want them in sports :)
But I've moved them and will release in a few days as Im sorting ITV regional channels at present

:)

Last edited:
hi just noticed all the irish have change frenquency today dont know the new one

just done a full satellite scan and brought all irish channels back in must have change fec

Back