Rat's Bouquets - Bugs - Q&A - Feedback

@Rat i cant find if this has been questioned before but is there anyway to script or schedule your plugin?

Last edited by a moderator:
see irish channel tg4 change frenquency yesterday just to let you know

I will sort this tomorrow :)

@Rat

Bouquets released 07.02.16 not sure what's going on but cbs reality+1 and horrer+1 in entertainment and free sat section still don't clear in west midlands area, to fix I just go on to one of the channels and then sat searching/ satfinder and after the scan they all come on.

Last edited by a moderator:
just to let you know 2 irish channels change frenquncy today rte 1 rte2

Think more of the sd BT sports channels have moved today inc the extra interactive ones?

I'll have to keep an eye on those transponders euro league on Thursday night thanks for the heads up

Ill check this out guys
:)

Re: Rat's Bouquets - Bugs - Q&A - Feedback

hi all a few of the said mentioned channels are showing up at
dvbs 11344 27500 v 5/6
i ve tried them and they seem to work

- - - Updated - - -

in south wales !!

bt sports coming in at
11081 h 22000 5/6

- - - Updated - - -

bt sports 2 sd

Quick question Rat but are some of the channels in the main bouquet the Irish variant? I notice that on Sky1, Sky2 I seem to get a lot of ads clearly intended for Ireland and even where some of the websites end with .ie in the ads.

Ok mate I'll check that out :)

Posted using Tapatalk

I just managed to look at the adverts on Sky 1 and all was English with English phone numbers etc

Ill check Sky 2 and try and catch some more on Sky 1

:)

just to let you know bt sports 1 2 bt sports europe have change frenquency and the irish channel rte 2 hd dose not work anymore its now in the hd pack on sky so you can remove it if you want

is there a frequency for racing uk HD??

i think it lau
ched yesterday

Hi,
I've uploaded the latest Bouquet but I go to sky sports news hq I get the message - service not found (SID not found in PAT)
any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers in advance,

Disco.

@ Rat always seem to get irish varients here no biggie same crap lol

anyone one here having problems with their non free channels or is it just me, do not display for me ?

Back