Linux raspberry pi

It may be worth checking sickbeard again before making the changes. I had those errors yesterday and just tried now and its working without those changes.

thanks the find worked I had tried just webapi.py and no results will look at adding a program in sickbeard before messing

thanks the find worked I had tried just webapi.py and no results will look at adding a program in sickbeard before messing

I successfully added broadchurch this morning with no errors . EZTV.it is showing Boness08e19 as showing tonight, sickbeard coming episodes isn't

I purchased the mpeg2 license but still unable to play some .mkv files in XBMC. So tried omxplayer instead and that plays the files fine now. You need to launch it from a cmdline as there is no gui. You can shorten the command and create an alias instead of inputting the parameters each time.

alias play='omxplayer -r -o hdmi'

Then just type

play filename.mkv

You can use the keyboard to pause by pressing p or quit using q

I purchased both licences and have not failed to play any file with xbmc what couldn't you play
thanks for the tip on omxplayer xbmc uses that player to play the files in any case
you might need the wvc1 licence

Thanks. I may look at purchasing the wvc1 license as well. I was trying to play latest tv episode of The Following. I got audio but no picture and omxplayer played first time.

I just downloaded THE FOLLOWING s01e08 1080p webdl kings and it ran perfectly in fact it was that loud it scared my missus and when I press power button exit on the xbmc remote app on my gt tab it exited to the raspberry home screen

I have done sudo apt-get update recently and lots of lib files got updated

Thanks for testing.

Which app are you using as a remote?

Thanks for testing.

Which app are you using as a remote?
the official xbmc remote for android it only works as a remote control i.e. it keeps saying failed to connect but it does the same as using a mouse except you get a remote on your android phone
I started xbmc with connect connectbot on my gt tab and when i closed the connection I think that closed xbmc the same as starting it with putty if you type xbmc into either of the ssh clients and then close the conection xbmc closes properly leaving you in raspbian

Back