ps3 £125!!

im thinking about buying one. then waiting till feedback comes in before paying. what do u think.

what happens if i dont pay??

im thinking about buying one. then waiting till feedback comes in before paying. what do u think.

what happens if i dont pay??

theres no limit on time, and if hes sold 100's his not going to be that fast in asking ... the amount of times l say paypal only
and they email saying can they havnt a paypal account and so on

just bought one of these, and will wait till i see some feedback before paying.

yes i know. but it wont cost me anything to find out. he wont get a penny till i see some proof

yes i know. but it wont cost me anything to find out. he wont get a penny till i see some proof

Good point had a punt myself i will do the same m8 what does look strange to me still though is the fact he has them for sale for £199.99 aswell.

Edit: remebered one is with 3 games.

Last edited:
I like the bit where he says it's a once only offer... for the second time. Someone should buy them all!!

I like the bit where he says it's a once only offer... for the second time. Someone should buy them all!!

Was gonna say that myself. I got conned with the New Forest Lapland debacle this xmas (Got money back as paid with Visa Debit). Would laugh if someone bought the lot just to piss him off. He'd only get £6000 to piss off to spain with!!!

Johno

WARNING !!!

This seller probably sell fake items !!!!!!

Please look :

Information about company :

1. https://www.ukdata.com/company-credit-reports/SKY_-WORLD_-INSTALLS-LTD.html
2. Company closed 05/05/2009
details from government :
SKY-WORLD-INSTALLS LTD90 LIGHTCLIFFE ROAD, CROSLAND MOOR, HUDDERSFIELD WEST YORKSHIRE HD4 5BD Company No. 06147924 Status: Dissolved 05/05/2009 Date of Incorporation: 09/03/2007Country of Origin: United Kingdom
3. Phone +44 7809881421 -----not exist.
4. Ebay store not exist : http://stores.ebay.co.uk/SKY-WORLD-INSTALLS
5. Seller not allow pickup !
6. Probably not answer to emails.

Happy bidding on this seller items :):Clap:

the one good thing is , its dragged some new members in lol

lol knew it was too good to be true the scamming fooker, how do people think they can get away with this ffs, i fooking hate scammers like this if i met one of them i wouldnt like to be held responsible for what i would do to them.
Anyone actually wanting a cheap PS3 WH Smiths are apparently selling the 80gb for £200, i know is £75 more than from this guy but at least you will actually get one from smiths. The deal is instore only, not online and its posted on HUKD
SONY PS3 80GB CONSOLE £200.00 INSTORE ONLY @ W H Smiths possible extra £5 off voucher - HotUKDeals Forum

He still has some available in the other items from this seller ffs
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200354116651QQssPageNameZMERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=200354004389&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%26itu%3DUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D4

Last edited:
Back