ps3 £125!!

As long as he posts them all out before hes going I dont care lol c'mon guys your all watching this thread... What you think too good to be true?

As long as he posts them all out before hes going I dont care lol c'mon guys your all watching this thread... What you think too good to be true?

where all waitin for u to blow your dollars first lol

I know what I will ring ebay customer service line and see what the position is if it is a scam? If im protected then I will give it a try :S

I know what I will ring ebay customer service line and see what the position is if it is a scam? If im protected then I will give it a try :S

i was just checking out the paypal buyer protection policy, and it seems like u would be fully protected including postage. could take a couple of month to get your money back though.

im very tempted to give this ago, knowing that i would be covered.

anybody ever had to claim money from paypal for this sort of thing, and what was your experiences??

Yo Zad buy me one and I will paypal you the cash lol

from my experience, when it comes to paypal coughing up money,paypal will do anything they can to make sure you do not get your money back

from my experience, when it comes to paypal coughing up money,paypal will do anything they can to make sure you do not get your money back

true , l had one years back and they just said all he has is half the money in is account u will have to have that ,... the end

Just mailed to ask if I can collect :) if yes then Ill get one and pay for it on collection..

if he says yes, nip around to his house now, and let us know if u get it, so we can snap up the rest of them.

just asked for pics of the item, not really after one myself but might know someone who is.

Well I spoke to the ebay customer service team and they said I will be 100% protected if I pay using paypal but I would have to speak to paypal about their policy regarding how much money you will actually get paid back.

I think if he clears all the money out into another then another sort of thing you will probably be screwed.

this is what it says on the paypal site

13.13 What if PayPal makes a final decision in my favour?

If PayPal makes a final decision in your favour, we will collect any available funds in the seller’s PayPal balance at that time. However, recovery is not guaranteed and is limited only to the amounts that PayPal can recover from the seller’s Account. Any amounts collected from the seller will be placed in your Account.

so u would be screwed

definitely interesting... had it been a seller with a lot less feedback i would have said scam.... but with 6000+ i would its 50/50 as it seems the vast majority are prices around a tenner... i suppose if someone got £135 to blow then this is item to go for lol

If you pay by credit card, i believe you are fully covered by that! Correct me if im wrong!

But I would say scam! Usual saying about being too good is normally always right!

u could buy one but dont pay till the feedback starts coming in

All sold out now but will book mark it to see if all the bad feedback comes in.

Has still got the ones for £199 with 3 games, have emailed him asking if I can pick it up

Last edited:
Watching with interest. Perhaps he's just got a divorce and his ex has logged into his account to fook him over :)

I bought all 10! Who wants one £200 each plus £30 P+P

HAHA did I fook only kiddin! Too high risk for me! What would the paypal fee and ebay fee be on 14 grand?!

Back