ps3 £125!!

he also has skyHD boxes for £80 and sky+ ones for £43

hes gonna get all the paypal money, then bounce it round 5 or 6 accounts till it all ends up in one place, then withdraw the lot

as its not in the original account, everyone who paid out will be stuffed as theres no money in the 'hacked' account to reclaim and the paired bank card and DD has expired / been cancelled

Just picked this thread up, but I think you all made the right decision.

The most sought after ps3 for £200+ less than they would sell for .

Glad you all went with your instincts. i.e - too good to be true.

Bet the guy who bought 5 is bricking it !!

Bet this guy want's to wrap up his ebay business with a bang and walk off with as much ££££ as possible, Well see soon enough.

Just picked this thread up, but I think you all made the right decision.

The most sought after ps3 for £200+ less than they would sell for .

Glad you all went with your instincts. i.e - too good to be true.

Bet the guy who bought 5 is bricking it !!

they will defo be tears at bed time

Surely PayPal will but on a restriction on his account with such vast funds eing received in a short period of time!

He can transfer it out to another paypal account straight away!! Do thta a few times and then withdraw and its gone!! Very hard for them to stop it and they are not too worried they have got their fees already and they dont have to give refunds!!

As a power seller they wont get sussed by the income he gets in but only if he gets a certain amount of negative feedback in a short period of time and as paypal and ebay both want their fees they are probably sitting at the HQ laughing their socks off! lol

i sent the guy a message asking if i could come and pick one up and he replyed saying sorry they are delivered straight from the manufacturers sorry , thought yeah right,

if the feedback dose show and its good.. ill be getting one for sure..

if not 2 and sell one on for £250.. make me money back

if the feedback dose show and its good.. ill be getting one for sure..

if not 2 and sell one on for £250.. make me money back

remember the first lot might be m8 ... he might have a few accounts and leave some himself if u get me

someone on hotukdeals was posting that they took delivery of one of these from this guy today.

i will see if i can find out more

Back